Twitter: Trysten Hill Is Finally Emerging?

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Emerge? As in out of the darkness? Those were pretty routine plays there. Now how about you show us the plays where he got steam rolled? Raiders ran for 170 yards last night and the pressure was almost non existent.

your stubborn pride is showing. Btw PFF gave Hill the highest grade on our whole defense yesterday. Spin away Roy lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
your stubborn pride is showing. Btw PFF gave Hill the highest grade on our whole defense yesterday. Spin away Roy lol

Thats fine I hope he continues. Im just not going to start declaring him emerging like some stud the minute he actually starts making plays.

Lets not forget the defense got mauled yesterday. Got little pressure and gave up 170 yards rushing.

Texas_Pete

Reaction score
Thats fine I hope he continues. Im just not going to start declaring him emerging like some stud the minute he actually starts making plays.

Lets not forget the defense got mauled yesterday. Got little pressure and gave up 170 yards rushing.
No one said he was Reggie White. :laugh:

visionary

Reaction score
There was a lot of stuff after the plays going on that the refs weren't calling and that I'm sure wasn't shown on TV. I was there and seen so many things going on after the raiders offensive plays would end.

that’s been the problem, our defense shows up after the offensive play is over

:muttley::facepalm:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I have been skeptical for a long time. But, you can see he is working on his game and definitely getting better. He still has a ways to go. But he is making improvement for sure.

he looks to be in good shape too post injury. So credit to him for that.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Last year when he supposedly flashed and pff said he was the absolute wirst dt I was told they didnt know what they were talking about. Hmmmm.

Truth is he didnt flash last year and he did seem to play ok Thursday. Nothing special though

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
guy stuck his facemask on hills nose, he came up to hill not the other way around, and said something nasty. it happens im glad he pushed him back,..we need more players with some nasty dispositions and don't take crap..

This, not had this kind of player since the early 90's. Need more on the field of play during games like the BIG E use to do.