News: TS: Jerry Jones Has Blunt Message For Troubled Player Kevin Joseph

vlad

Reaction score
If this dude gets a pick 6 and jersey sales Jerry will lay out the guns, buy a recording studio and son will extend him, but cool to see Jerry actually say that

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Jerry having buyer's remorse after less than 2 seasons. Sounds about right.

Praxit

Reaction score
..hell, I would not be a topic in Jerry's mind. If I had opportunity . So peeps, just dont know how good you can have it.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dude has talent. A lot more than Brown. This has potential to be an upgrade for us but I’m sure it’s going to come with some bonehead plays.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I’d rather the team stop drafting players with side stuff going on but I realize he was the last CB on the board that year with anywhere near 1st round talent. Sometimes you just have to take the chance.

shabazz

Reaction score
Jerry’s speech works on boys that are wanting to become men. We’ll have to wait and see if it’s falling on deaf ears or not. I hope it does and he takes the next step in the maturation process

LysleE

Reaction score
I think that is one of the most lucid statements I’ve ever heard come out of Jerry’s mouth…and right on-point in my opinion. Hope Joseph heeds those words; Jerry put just him on notice.