News: TS: Jerry Jones Sent Classy Gift To Cowboys Fan Who Died Attending Game

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Was wondering as I clicked this thread if I was going to see a gifted polished coffin with a shiny Cowboys logo on it.....

RIP to bro and his old man watching one last football game.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
'Humbling and Heartbreaking': Jerry Jones' Warm Message to Family of Fan Who Died at Dallas Cowboys at Washington Game

Mike Fisher

FRISCO - We all take our NFL football terribly, terribly seriously when it is all supposed to be for fun. And once in awhile along comes a story that reminds us of the value of perspective.

A man named Timothy Washington collapsed and died on Jan. 7 outside of FedEx Field when attending a game between his beloved Cowboys and the home-standing Washington Commanders. He was there with his son, Timothy Washington Jr. ... and the Washington family is now revealing that Jones sent them a letter and flowers.

"Special thanks to Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys for reaching out to our family and recognizing my dad," Tim Jr. wrote on Facebook. "He would be so proud."

"On behalf of the Jones family and our organization, we offer our deepest sympathies," Jones wrote. "Timothy's support humbles me, and he is an inspiration that goes beyond the game of football."

More: https://www.si.com/nfl/cowboys/news...ge-family-fan-died-at-1st-dallas-cowboys-game

jerry-fans-.jpg