News: TS: Micah Parsons Playing A New Position On Offense At Practice

starfan1

Reaction score
Micah has transformed this defense along with a couple others but he is the engine

Hopefully they are not serious but it would be a Dallas cowboy stupid thing to do by exposing the leagues best player to additional injury possibility by putting him on offense

If nothing else it will speed up the process of him wearing down over the course of the year and if something happens to Micah this team don’t make the playoffs

Jarntt

Reaction score
I have no doubt Micah could play some type of role on offense. He is just a physical freak. But I do wonder if getting him in the field for even more snaps is wise. But, one or two snaps a month and a handful more in practice isn’t going to impact his effectiveness. Probably would be a great decoy if you bring him in at the goal line in a big game as the defense is going to notice him and think that he is coming in for a reason

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
That's Jerry stirring it up so the Cowboys can get another day of coverage.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s practicing at tight end. I don’t see him running the football at all.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Now he's going to terrorize defenses.
It's not fair.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
If he gets hurt running the ball MM would get death threats from fans.
Obviously this front office needs to sit down and watch the Nick Chubb video. Sometimes this team does the dumbest things...Yes let's give the opposition free shots on our best defender....just blatant stupidity. Whoever came up with that idea....fire them immediately. We don't need that kind stupidity walking around the team.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
We could use a boost in Redzone. Perhaps a goal line threat.

It wouldn’t be the first time a defensive player was used in such fashion.

And he doesn’t line up on all plays on defense so he should be rested.

Proof

Reaction score
Could be a negotiating ploy,,, the team is trying to get him off the field to preserve him for the post-season and he's actually angling for more snaps on both sides of the ball. He'll back off and "settle" for 100% of the defensive snaps and a sprinkling of offensive snaps.
lol i don't think so. think he's just wired to feel like he's the best option for everything. still laughing at that week one sounds from the sideline where he was telling ceedee he should have scored on that long pass play, and that if it was him no one would have caught him. lmao

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
This was a great interview with Micah on the Pat MacAfee go to the 16:09 mark of the video to hear about his Offensive reps. I don't like this one bit due to possible injury!!!

calico

Reaction score
Primetime Parsons. get him back on punt returns too.

Reaction score
lol i don't think so. think he's just wired to feel like he's the best option for everything. still laughing at that week one sounds from the sideline where he was telling ceedee he should have scored on that long pass play, and that if it was him no one would have caught him. lmao
was my humor too subtle? I didn't think so but then again it's hard for the author to tell... I laughed at his sideline comments too, I wonder if CeeDee thought it was funny.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is one of the reasons the Cowboys keep losing respect, it never ends. Play the game focus on and do your job and stop with the insanity. Coaches should have no part in this neolithic idea.
What are you talking about?
Lack of focusing on your job, this has killed us in the past, stay out of the news, out of lime light, focus on your job win the SB then do what ever you want.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Stupid idea
100%

Travis Hunter, the #1 CB prospect coming out of high school, got injured while on offense.

Deion Sanders didn’t start getting his injury prone label until he was a two way player in Dallas.

Are we expecting Micah to be so much better of a RB than actual NFL RBs that the injury risk for playing a 10m$ a year position is worth it to lose him at a 30m$ a year position?

John813

Reaction score
Time to put him in a hyperbaric chamber Monday through Saturday

Xeven

Reaction score
I would not till I got paid. He is one injury away from multi million contract.