News: TST: Rams vs Cowboys opening odds: LA 6-point underdogs at Dallas

CCBoy

Reaction score
Not at the expense of the Cowboys. Not the Rams...

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Don’t like this matchup. Other then Bland, our secondary is going get exposed. Nuca and Kupp are nightmares for Lewis

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Trying to scam people out of their money I see. Betting line taking the Cowboys is absolutely idiotic. Rams are the easy pick even if their record appears “worse”.

Carson

Reaction score
Don’t like this matchup. Other then Bland, our secondary is going get exposed. Nuca and Kupp are nightmares for Lewis
They don’t run well with their injuries. So we will be able to focus on the pass

Rayman70

Reaction score
Rams will be desperate after a loss. We just need to play sound ball. They are well coached. We better find a run game.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The question is, do you trust a McCarthy coached team coming off of bye week?
A week before the egals?

Cowboy89

Reaction score
That number seems high. I believe Cowboys will win. However, the Rams have the coaching and talent to win this.

reddyuta

Reaction score
that guy Nacua is so good at catching everything in the middle.I highly doubt Lewis can cover him.

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
Cowboys will win by multiple scores. Potential to get ugly.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just want a win. I don't care how pretty or ugly or if they cover or do not cover. Just win.

I know though if we win ugly, how this place wil be going into the Philly game. Especially if they blow out Washington in that game.
If we lose, oh boy, this place will be like a lava pit. If we win, only a bonfire.

But beat the Rams first.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Still can't believe they lost to the stinking Steelers
LOL, how do ya think the Bills fans feel about now.? .....may jump into Niagara Falls.

As for the Cowboys, that's a lot of points. Gonna be another tough one.