Tua failing physicals

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I sure hope so! I really doubt we have the opportunity unless we move up though

Bigdog

Reaction score
If he falls to us than without a doubt we take him. With that being said, he won’t even come close to it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Would love to see Tua get tagged at the end of the day.. The Big Dipper!!!
Nothing personal of course against Tua and his unfortunate current medical situation, but seeing the number 1 overall slipping can cause a potential landslide.
Heres to an avalanche.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I mean, this is a fanbase whose both thinks Dak throws short too much, and wants to replace him with guys who threw short even more often than him.

Consistency is not really a thing here.
The grass in greener mentality is a horrible way to build a team, especially when you just found a guy that played well for dirt cheap for 4 seasons and never missed a game.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Can someone walk me through the logic of taking him if he’s failing physicals? How does he help the Cowboys win in 2020.
Doesn't mean we have to actually draft him if they don't want to,, his value is how it increases lower to mid tier draft stock esp 1st round.
A coveted talent like Tua falling shakes up a draft.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
The grass in greener mentality is a horrible way to build a team, especially when you just found a guy that played well for dirt cheap for 4 seasons and never missed a game.
how about the dak isnt worth 37 plus million per year mentality?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Seems like this falls into Jerry’s wheelhouse.

Teams shy away from a high prospect. Jerry takes a chance.

if he falls to Cowboys, do we take?
LOL, Why? The Cowboys are not in the QB market. The only people that think otherwise are the ones that entertain the thought of trading Dak... you know, the haters. The silly silly haters. :laugh::lmao::lmao2: