News: Tua falling in the draft?

vnick

Reaction score
Tua is probably the best QB in the draft, no offense to Burrow, and I am an LSU fan. I think a lot of this could be misinformation.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Doubt he gets out of the top 10. And don’t forget, a bunch of folks thought Mahomes was a “system QB”

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Tua is probably the best QB in the draft, no offense to Burrow, and I am an LSU fan. I think a lot of this could be misinformation.
Tua will not have near as good of a career in the NFL as will Burrow. I would take Burrow over Dak in a nanosecond.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Doubt he gets out of the top 10. And don’t forget, a bunch of folks thought Mahomes was a “system QB”

True. That was one of the concerns with Mahomes at draft time. Tua carries the same concern and is also shorter, doesn't have the same arm strength, is coming off a major injury. I'll also add that he is left handed. It isn't a negative, but it just always looks so weird to me.

DFWJC

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ome-teams-draft-boards/ar-BB128Px3?li=BBnba9I

Slow sports days so sharing this article about Tua possibly falling because teams see him more as a system QB. Highly unlikely, but if he falls to Dallas, do they pick him if Dak isn't signed yet? Obviously smart play would be to look for a trade at that point unless their thoughts/negotiations have taken a turn for the worse.
Falling might be 7th or 8th overall, instead of teams trading up to get him at 3rd. overall
And that is doubtful

vnick

Reaction score
If he does and we need to pick him. Don’t get me wrong, I like Dak but Tua skillset is better.

If Tua is there, we either should take him or trade down to someone who needs a QB. But I would have no issues with taking Tua at 17.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
QBs don’t fall of draft day, but if he did....we wouldn’t pick him.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Too many red flags. The shelter in place rule has made it impossible to make enough of those red flags go away.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Slow sports days so sharing this article about Tua possibly falling because teams see him more as a system QB.
He might be falling but he won't fall to 17. If he gets past Miami at 5, teams will be looking to move up and get him.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...ome-teams-draft-boards/ar-BB128Px3?li=BBnba9I

Slow sports days so sharing this article about Tua possibly falling because teams see him more as a system QB. Highly unlikely, but if he falls to Dallas, do they pick him if Dak isn't signed yet? Obviously smart play would be to look for a trade at that point unless their thoughts/negotiations have taken a turn for the worse.
Remember we are in the Month of the draft, which as always been known as lying time.