Twitter: Tua wants to play for the Cowboys

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I had faint hope of going up and getting him but in mocks he’s going higher and higher. I think he was 3rd overall in Kiper’s latest.

Yeah.. It’s sounding like Detroit is willing to eat Staffords contract and draft Tua.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
Yeah.. It’s sounding like Detroit is willing to eat Staffords contract and draft Tua.

Not so sure about that, not if Patricia has any say. He's on the hot seat and will be doing anything to win now, like a defensive impact player.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Not so sure about that, not if Patricia has any say. He's on the hot seat and will be doing anything to win now, like a defensive impact player.

The Lions have an out with Stafford in 2021.
Good time to start looking is now.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
yea yea they always want to play for us....Von miller wanted to play for us...Myles Garrett wanted to play for us....Just like them, they'll be long gone before we get the chance

Adreme

Reaction score
The Lions have an out with Stafford in 2021.
Good time to start looking is now.

Its bait. The Lions are putting this out there so that the Dolphins will feel the need to overpay them to trade up to 3 because Washington is taking Chase.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Its bait. The Lions are putting this out there so that the Dolphins will feel the need to overpay them to trade up to 3 because Washington is taking Chase.

Last I read, Miami is (rumored) to be eyeing Herbert due to the injury concerns with Tua. That was a couple of days though.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I just can't get over his meltdown against Clemson. Then, to stave off criticism, the benched Tua was seen holding his "injured" arm on the sidelines while he watched the courageous Jalen Hurts try to bring Alabaman back.

In the Tua video I kept waiting for the interviewer to lick Tua's shoes.

J817

Reaction score
yea yea they always want to play for us....Von miller wanted to play for us...Myles Garrett wanted to play for us....Just like them, they'll be long gone before we get the chance

Ummm..idk about that anymore. Von is from a Dallas and Myles is from Arlington (went to high school with his older brother by the way lol). I don’t know if the new generation of kids coming up want to be Cowboys anymore. Which made this Tua thing a little surprising to me. Maybe Patriots or Steelers but the Cowboys haven’t been real good for like 25 years. The guys in this draft and the draft before this draft and the draft before that one weren’t born when the Cowboys were real good.