turn on notre dame game on nbc to see recruits

Reed

Reaction score
anthony smith the fs of syracuse is laying kids out all over the field, he can cover and he can lay the wood

godofwar

Reaction score
This is the first time I've seen Quinn play. His passing was a little erratic, but I was more impressed with his mobility. Not that he ran all over the field, but he left the 'Cuse defense grasping at air several times in the pocket.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Anthony Smith isn't really a cover Free safety. He's a bit more like Chicago's Mike Brown, a guy that can tackle and has some pretty good hands.

Rich.....

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Best young QB in college right now IMO.

I think that title still belongs to Matt Leinart. But I love Brady's athleticism. He'll only get better. Next year Brady will be the best college QB.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Quinn was not as good today as he usually is. Best QB in college NOW= and he is going to get another year under Charlie.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Quinn was not as good today as he usually is. Best QB in college NOW= and he is going to get another year under Charlie.

Watching part of that game today Quinn did the same shoulder roll thing to avoid a sack that Brady does at NE wonder where they learned it from :D

Just something I picked up on

Hiero

Reaction score
Yep, its a shame he wont come out til 2007 when he will be the #1 pick. Id love to have him as teh next Franchise.
Hostile said:
Best young QB in college right now IMO.

Reed

Reaction score
anthony smith is a great player on an awful team, he is a playmaker, and his hits have impacts on the game, hes average to a little bit above average in cover, great hands, very athletic, dawkins type

Hiero

Reaction score
Reed said:
anthony smith is a great player on an awful team, he is a playmaker, and his hits have impacts on the game, hes average to a little bit above average in cover, great hands, very athletic, dawkins type
That's all I need to know. No thanks. We need a cover safety, not a neverending stream of hard hitting safeties next to Roy.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reed said:

Smith is NOT average in coverage. I've seen him play every game this year in person (at least the home games). He is very good in coverage. He is a helluva player.

Glenn Carano

Reaction score
Sarge said:
Smith is NOT average in coverage. I've seen him play every game this year in person (at least the home games). He is very good in coverage. He is a helluva player.

Sarge, you've seen all of the Orange's home games this year? I feel for ya.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Sarge said:

Sarge if you say he's very good in coverage.....then he must be. ;)

Evening Sarge.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cbz40 said:
Sarge if you say he's very good in coverage.....then he must be. ;)

Evening Sarge.

Evenin' Pops. Ya- he's very good in coverage. He's the highlight of 'our' defense. Solid player.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Glenn Carano said:
Sarge, you've seen all of the Orange's home games this year? I feel for ya.

I've been to every home game for the past 15 or so years, except a couple.

This Syracuse team is the worst, by far I have ever seen.

3 weeks ago they ranked 117 of 117 in 3rd down conversions.

Booooooooring.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
hey sarge, how you doing?

you still want to take me up on that bet?