Turn the page

Blitzen

Reaction score
To all the incessant negative types and haters. Just enjoy this win till the next game the Cowboys play. That is the only way to be a true Cowboys fan that helps the Cowboys win. Plus it allows you to delude yourself into staying positive with mediocrity. Seriously, we should all thank Jerry for not giving us the Commanders (cause that is the only useful perspective to have in good fandom). Turn the page of this season. Get hyped for next season. Dak should get a guaranteed contract for the next 20 years cause he is HOF bound based on the games he has won this season (the losses were on the coaches and other players and maybe 0.1% on him, trust me). Any coach would run to sign up for this job as we have seen in the past with greats like Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Wade Phillips, and Jason Garrett.

Can't wait for next season with a reloaded roster and coaching staff with the best front office in the NFL. Am I doing this right homers?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
To all the incessant negative types and haters. Just enjoy this win till the next game the Cowboys play. That is the only way to be a true Cowboys fan that helps the Cowboys win. Plus it allows you to delude yourself into staying positive with mediocrity. Seriously, we should all thank Jerry for not giving us the Commanders (cause that is the only useful perspective to have in good fandom). Turn the page of this season. Get hyped for next season. Dak should get a guaranteed contract for the next 20 years cause he is HOF bound based on the games he has won this season (the losses were on the coaches and other players and maybe 0.1% on him, trust me). Any coach would run to sign up for this job as we have seen in the past with greats like Chan Gailey, Dave Campo, Wade Phillips, and Jason Garrett.

Can't wait for next season with a reloaded roster and coaching staff with the best front office in the NFL. Am I doing this right homers?

OddballSereneKinkajou-size_restricted.gif

morat1959

Reaction score

You pretty muched nailed it.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
We're in the process of turning the page, and it's a process.