TV Map

sweetness0986

Reaction score
New England and St. Louis? Seriously? I don't live anywhere near either of them.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
pgreptom;2368338 said:
Virginia got screwed.

Washington and Detroit?????

Why are you surprised? Virginia almost always gets the Skins game.

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2368353 said:
Getting the game every week locally and not having to pay $200+ for the Sunday ticket > Sunday ticket :D
Just the price some of us displaced fans have to pay ;) !!! It's well worth it, IMO!!!

AdamJT13

Salary Cap Analyst
Reaction score
Getting the game every week locally and not having to pay $200+ for the Sunday ticket > Sunday ticket

Being able to watch any and every NFL game > Being able to watch only a few games each week, and only what the networks say you can watch

superpunk

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2368371 said:
Being able to watch any and every NFL game > Being able to watch only a few games each week, and only what the networks say you can watch
This.

It's like fantasy football sex on Sunday. Plus, you get some much needed perspective on how other teams are performing.

If you've never felt the glory of Game Mix, you don't know what you're missing.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Getting the game every week locally and not having to pay $200+ for the Sunday ticket > Sunday ticket :D
Watching your fantasy players in real time > watching NFL.com's GameCenter.

Plus, it makes time go by quicker whenever we play a late game. (Which is just about every week.)

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
I was sure this TB game was scheduled as a 4:15pm national game. Did we get bumped back to 1:00pm recently?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
We started the season with seeing six straight games, now the last two weeks we get nothing!

BURN!!!!

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
AdamJT13;2368371 said:

To each his own but I have better thing to spend that money on. I rarely watch the other games anyways.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I wish they didn't switch the format of the map, it takes forever to load for me.

I also wish I knew my geography better because I'm not sure if Ithaca is in the red zone or not...I think it is though :starspin:

gocowboys25

Reaction score
Yay! I'm getting the cowboys game this weekend. Hopefully the boys' will show up sunday so I won't have to defend them for ANOTHER week.