TV Maps wk 9

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The NFL need to change their out dated rules. I get the game, was going, but tickets sold before I removed them from the listings.

Phoenix

Reaction score
For free? :(

Yep! I don't pay for the NFL Sunday Ticket at all so I can't switch to any single game on the 700-channel series, nor can I watch the Red Zone...BUT! 702 where they "advertise" for the Sunday Ticket is completely free. And you can actually move the "box" cursor to any of the 8 little boxes of games to hear the audio from that game.

There are only two things wrong with this.

1. TINY little boxes. A little difficult to pick up details on an average size screen like I have.
2. IF the game you want to see (errr DALLAS) is one of the EARLY games and falls past the 8th scheduled early game (sometimes there are 9 or 10) then that game is NOT in one of the tiny boxes and you can NOT get to it. Only the first eight games in the NFL official schedule are shown in the boxes. Earlier this season I ran into that predicament and had to do a stream on computer from first row sports or whatever that site is...

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Yep! I don't pay for the NFL Sunday Ticket at all so I can't switch to any single game on the 700-channel series, nor can I watch the Red Zone...BUT! 702 where they "advertise" for the Sunday Ticket is completely free. And you can actually move the "box" cursor to any of the 8 little boxes of games to hear the audio from that game.

1. TINY little boxes. A little difficult to pick up details on an average size screen like I have.
2. IF the game you want to see (errr DALLAS) is one of the EARLY games and falls past the 8th scheduled early game (sometimes there are 9 or 10) then that game is NOT in one of the tiny boxes and you can NOT get to it. Only the first eight games in the NFL official schedule are shown in the boxes. Earlier this season I ran into that predicament and had to do a stream on computer from first row sports or whatever that site is...

I have Direct TV as well, but when I hit the guide button, I get channel 698, and then it skips to 703. 699-702 don't even appear.

Phoenix

Reaction score
I have Direct TV as well, but when I hit the guide button, I get channel 698, and then it skips to 703. 699-702 don't even appear.

Oh man what a bummer. Maybe a regional thing then? I'm in Arlington, VA

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
I just switched to Direct TV from Uverse. So Glad I did..

DirectTV is good but not really worth it in the Houston area. We rarely miss any games and the times we do gives us a chance to go out with friends and family to watch the game. Friends Pub is own and operated by a cowboy's fan. Pretty cool place, imo.

HoustonSucks

Reaction score
I won a free bar tab at a bar in Houston for the noon time slot. Both games will be on at the same time. If anyone wants to join my peeps and I, PM me. I need more Cowboys fans there so I don't get in a fight... lol!

landroverking

Reaction score
I may have to be I Houston Sunday.
Any ideas on a good sports bar in the Tomball/Spring area?

Bigdog

Reaction score

is this for Direct TV customers because I have DISH and I don't thin it is on that station.

Phoenix

Reaction score
is this for Direct TV customers because I have DISH and I don't thin it is on that station.

DirecTV only I think, far as I know. And appears that not ALL of DirecTV at that...regional? No idea

jubal

Reaction score
DirecTV only I think, far as I know. And appears that not ALL of DirecTV at that...regional? No idea

I stumbled onto NFL Redzone a couple of weeks ago on U-Verse channel 1629 or 629 and really got into it, no commercials, and if a team is driving that is where they go, like watching if division rivals are getting thumped on. I'v got the 450 package, don't know if it comes with the lower packages or not.