TV Ratings

CPanther95

Reaction score
Jerry isn't too concerned about local Dallas ratings.

If the Texans become the consensus favorite team in Texas, that might be a thorn in his side. But the only way that's happening is if Jerry replaces the Star at midfield with an ISIS flag.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Jerry isn't too concerned about local Dallas ratings.

If the Texans become the consensus favorite team in Texas, that might be a thorn in his side. But the only way that's happening is if Jerry replaces the Star at midfield with an ISIS flag.

LLLOOLLL, and we know that will not happen because of money being at stake.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Anything that causes Roger Goodell and Jerry Jones some angst is a good thing in my book!

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
How are the ratings of other teams in their local markets? You can easily do the job in Dallas, but before talking about the Dallas product alone, tell us how is it for the other teams in their areas to even back the "Leading indicator" theory

:cool:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If not now at some point our Ratings will start dipping as 23 years and counting really doesn't do it....we're talking generations now....and everyone loves a winner....

bornafan1981

Reaction score
Its been happening for the last few years. Less folks watching TV.
Does that mean less folks watched the game? No. Only via TV.

CPanther95

Reaction score
If not now at some point our Ratings will start dipping as 23 years and counting really doesn't do it....we're talking generations now....and everyone loves a winner....

As long as Jerry keeps doing things that make everyone want to tune in to watch them get beat, the ratings will stay high.

Reaction score
The product on the field is lackluster. That's a league wide issue,not a Dallas Cowboy issue solely.
I don't know if I agree with that. There are teams that are fun to watch.

Saints
Chiefs
Rams
Vikings
Eagles (even though I despise them)
Patriots
Packers (because of their QB)

Teams with dynamic offenses and effective passing games.

It certainly is not league wide. But there are some teams worth watching

Roadtrip635

Reaction score

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Highest rated audience on TV for the week was the Cowboys/Panthers game and the NFL swept the top 5 spots. Jerry is doing just fine.

LMAO nobody likes the eagles .
You know the franchise is trash when you just won the superbowl & in your first game you have the 3rd highest rating on TV !!!

Something is wrong, and its not the team .