Tweedledee and Tweedledum

CactusCowboy

Benched
Reaction score
I was totally blown away at what I was listening to with the Owens/Rosenhaus debacle today. They both single handedly destroyed BOTH of their reputations ( as if they had any before). The BS I heard made me laugh so hard I almost ran into the car next to me. T.O. needs Hooked on Phonics sooooooooooo bad and Drew, well, Drew just made a complete asss of himself. He most likely lost millions of dollars and several clients and a ton of future clients. What a freakin circus, I still cannot believe it!

They played Russian Roulette and LOST!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I can't stand T.O., but any detractors who think he's through or that we've mercifully seen the last of him are foolishly mistaken. T.O. will be a high profile WR in the NFL again next season, and we'll all have to stomach the media frenzy and speculation that will follow the speculation and eventual story of his newest wedding to another foolish team.

And I think we can also count on him finding work in Hollywood for the short time in which his face and name remain recognizable.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Imagine the Eagles Front Office hearing what sounded like a sincere apology.

Then here comes the agent, the spokesperson, and he says all kinds of stuff about how unfair the team is being to his client. Basically refuting everything the player said.

TO did nothing to stop him and a couple of times was in the background smiling and chuckling.

Trust me, the Eagles got the message.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Kudos to the reporter who asked Rosenhaus: "What have you done for T.O. except get him kicked off a team?"

Rosenhaus's answer: "Next question."

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
Jimz31 said:
Kudos to the reporter who asked Rosenhaus: "What have you done for T.O. except get him kicked off a team?"

Rosenhaus's answer: "Next question."
Would've been cool if someone asked, "why didn't you answer the last question?"

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Would've been cool if someone asked, "why didn't you answer the last question?"

I believe there was someone shouting "How are you going to feed your children?"

Kilyin

Reaction score
Hostile said:
Imagine the Eagles Front Office hearing what sounded like a sincere apolgy.

Then here comes the agent, the spokesperson, and he says all kinds of stuff about how unfair the team is being to his client. Basically refuting everything the player said.

TO did nothing to stop him and a couple of times was in the background smiling and chuckling.

Trust me, the Eagles got the message.

Sincere? Not only was he obviously reading it from a card (and poorly at that, didn't someone on this board claim TO wasn't stupid?) the whole speech screamed "Someone wrote this for me, and it's the little white dude beside me."