Twenty bold predictions for 2013 NFL season-Predicts Romo and Boys win NFC East and playoff game

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Posted: Fri August 30, 2013 11:47AM; Updated: Fri August 30, 2013 12:48PM

Don Banks>INSIDE THE NFL
More ColumnsEmail Don Banks
gray_on_white_4x8.gif
Follow Don Banks on
Twenty bold predictions for 2013 NFL season

130830113005-nfl-bold-predictions-tony-romo-dallas-cowboys-single-image-cut.jpg

Tony Romo has gone just 1-3 in the playoffs. Look for him to lead the Cowboys to an NFC East title and at least one more postseason win this season.

And here's another guarantee: There will doubtless be more of the same this year, some notable spot-on calls, and some glaring cringe-worthy displays of inaccuracy. So, now, here goes. Another 20 bold predictions as we approach the start of the NFL's 2013 season. As always, your results may vary:

1. Tony Romo has been rewarded lavishly for that one career playoff win, but this is the year he finally sheds his reputation for losing in the biggest games, helping Dallas earn the NFC East crown they've narrowly missed out on the past two years. Nothing will come easily for these Cowboys, but Romo will make the difference between victory and defeat in key situations, helping save Jason Garrett's job and delivering at least one playoff win in the house known as Jerry World.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nf...2013-tony-romo-danny-amendola/?sct=nfl_t1t_a2

Have at it people!

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
I agree I think the Cowboys can and will make some noise this season. I predicted 10-6 will win the NFC East and that's what I'm sticking with.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Posted: Fri August 30, 2013 11:47AM; Updated: Fri August 30, 2013 12:48PM

and some glaring cringe-worthy displays of inaccuracy.

Have at it people!

I believe the running game will be strong enough to make up the difference and balance things out, possibly getting us close to the NFC Championship game...

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
I agree I think the Cowboys can and will make some noise this season. I predicted 10-6 will win the NFC East and that's what I'm sticking with.

That's my prediction and I've been right the past two years; blind luck :) The record will be 8-8 to 12-4 and I think 10-6 is realistic.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
And a dream I have annually lol

We need a few more of guys like you around here. I think of it every year as well but I'm probably not quite as enthusiastic as you are. :)

After a couple of years of my fandom we got into the playoffs then two NFL championship games which were oh so close. 10 SB victories, NFCC games and/or NFL championship games in 13 years spoiled me. Then 3 st8 losses in the early 80s then a drought. Then trophies again. And now a long drought. I was 45 our last SB victory. I never dreamt I would have to wait this long for a chance for another one. Or begin to think I might not see another one.

I love your enthusiasm.

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
That's my prediction and I've been right the past two years; blind luck :) The record will be 8-8 to 12-4 and I think 10-6 is realistic.

With a relatively healthy roster I think this is a 10 win team no doubt.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
Remember last year they were saying the same thing, especially after Week 1.