Twice as Nice

sportsman

Reaction score
I am happy that my team the Spurs won. How'bout them Spurs.

The best news is - now that the NBA is over - Football season can't be far away.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
congratulations to the san antonio spurs. now "hook 'em horns" in the CWS. let's keep it in texas (the aggies recently made a run at rice baseball coach wayne graham - alas, to no avail).

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
And yet the Sport of Satan (baseball) continues on.

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on

and on.

It never goes away.
I wish they would have a lockout.

I agree with The Key. :bang2:

Payton34Smith22

Reaction score
It has finally culminated, and in the very, very best way possible. Of all of the playoff journeys the Spurs have given us, this is, in my opinion, the very best. It was the roller coaster that the playoffs are supposed to be, full of so many highs and so many lows, and often one following right on the heels of the other. The other titles were fantastic, but this one is, somehow, more satisfying.

A team that has been counted out forever in tough games managed to win the biggest game that the NBA can possibly offer. A team that some think can be pushed around pushed back and with force. A team that somehow cannot bounce back from adversity came together at every bad thing thrown at it and got it done.

Hard to believe that something that started with a loss to Denver in April has culminated in a monsterous win against perhaps the most resilient team in recent NBA history.

Props to my Spurs! Thanks for a wonderful ride!

2005 Champs! (that just never gets old).;)

GO SPURS GO!!!

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Congrats to the Pistons for a fantastic series.

There were definitely times on Thursday night when I thought they were the better team.

In the end though, the Spurs' (and Duncan's) character shined through liked I hoped it would. If they couldn't do that, they didn't deserve to win. But it did and they are clearly the best team in the NBA... once again!