TWill staying ready if Cowboys need him

erod

Reaction score
Terrance Williams, Laurent Robinson, Patrick Crayton, Miles Austin, Sam Hurd, and even Dez Bryant.

Good to great with Romo, but nobody else.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Talk about a guy just dropping off the face of the Earth. He was never anything special, but there are a lot of players, less talented than him who have hung around the league for a lot longer. Guessing there’s a lot more to the story than his inability to use a scooter or Segway or whatever he had that night.

D4KADON

Reaction score

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Michael Irvin won three Super Bowls and a spot in the Hall of Fame catching with his body.
Irvin proved he could consistently allow the ball into his body and secure catches throughout his career. He was money. There were a tiny number of times when passes bounced off his chest and abdomen, especially during third down conversions. A small percentage of receivers are well-adapt at catching balls using their body. Irvin was one of the few.

On the other hand, Terrance Williams did shy away from catching with his hands and the ball had a tendency to eat him up. Too many balls hit the ground. It frustrated me at times because Williams showed he could make tough, sometimes circus-like, catches with his hands. Hopefully, he has worked hard on catching the ball with his hands more in case he ever does return to the team. Williams‘ ability to catch with his body was by no means as dependable as Irvin’s.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You conveniently left out his playoff performance in which he had 130 more extra yards and 3 touchdowns in a span of two games surpassing the 15 season to almost 800 yards and 11 touchdowns
I didn't conveniently leave out anything. Playoff stats don't matter if it didn't help the team advance past the 2nd round, renember??? That's what you Dak haters have been using against Dak the past 7 years of his career.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I guess he'll have to get in line behind TO and Dez. What is it about the unrealistic view our ex-receivers have of themselves...