News: TWill told police Kendall Wright crashed his car **merged**

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Yeah. It’s bad. He was wasted, drove and wrecked his Lamborghini, fled the scene of the accident then lied to police officers. And yeah, it’s all on film.

He’s going to be suspended, without a doubt.
With a broked foot

Looked like he got hit by a sniper

coult44

Reaction score
1GT1N3T.gif

:facepalm:

All on a broken foot also?

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Saints preserve us. We're going to have to hire better baby sitters. Maybe we can get an acting coach.

plymkr

Reaction score
To start with, why is kendall hanging out with a WR who has no hands?

Clearly broke the bro code
It makes you wonder. Do they shake hands or just slam into each other's torso when they greet each other.

plymkr

Reaction score
Sorry for not posting with merge thread but thought posters would appreciate update since TWill has apparently changed his story.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-told-police-kendall-wright-crashed-his-car/
Terrance Williams told police Kendall Wright crashed his car
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 24, 2018, 1:58 PM EDT
gettyimages-133531524-e1527184617769.jpg

Getty Images

After Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams‘ Lamborghini was found crashed by the side of the road, police quickly found him and arrested him for public intoxication. But Williams was not arrested for the crash itself — which he blamed on Vikings receiver Kendall Wright.

Video of the arrest shows that when police questioned Williams about how his car crashed, he answered, “My friend was a ******* idiot. . . . He called me and said my car was ****** up.”

Asked who the friend was, Williams answered, “Kendall Wright. . . . We went to Baylor together.
Once again Twill is showing poor judgement. He should have said it was OBJ. Name a player in our division at least. C'mon Twill, you're better than this

Wood

Reaction score
someone has to ask this...is there something in water supply in Dallas area?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sorry for not posting with merge thread but thought posters would appreciate update since TWill has apparently changed his story.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.c...s-told-police-kendall-wright-crashed-his-car/
Terrance Williams told police Kendall Wright crashed his car
Posted by Michael David Smith on May 24, 2018, 1:58 PM EDT
gettyimages-133531524-e1527184617769.jpg

Getty Images

After Cowboys receiver Terrance Williams‘ Lamborghini was found crashed by the side of the road, police quickly found him and arrested him for public intoxication. But Williams was not arrested for the crash itself — which he blamed on Vikings receiver Kendall Wright.

Video of the arrest shows that when police questioned Williams about how his car crashed, he answered, “My friend was a ******* idiot. . . . He called me and said my car was ****** up.”

Asked who the friend was, Williams answered, “Kendall Wright. . . . We went to Baylor together.

Damnation, that Kendall!

Hoofbite

Reaction score
You release Dez Bryant and let this moron sucks down salary cap money. Jones family got lucky with Jimmy Johnsons built empire and have ruined it ever since.

Should release them both. Then 2 ex-Cowboys receivers can go unsigned.

GenoT

Reaction score
Once again Twill is showing poor judgement. He should have said it was OBJ. Name a player in our division at least. C'mon Twill, you're better than this
Just be glad T-Will didn’t blame it on Zeke.

If he had, Goodell woulda already filed Elliot’s suspension papers.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What a dumb statement. It's just a car, and insurance (Kendall Wright's insurance) will cover the damages. You don't lose a friend over a dumb car. All week long, my friend has been in town, driving my $50,000 truck. If he crashed it, his insurance would cover it, and he and I would still be friends.

And I’m sure if he was involved in an accident, fled the scene and lied and said you were driving it, you’d still be best buds too.

Talk about “dumb statements”.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
A large party boat slammed into a slightly smaller party boat carrying a group of Weehawken High School students
Dang Williams is busy crashing stuff

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he means more like brought his name up to the cops and got the his name in the media.

Exactly. Williams lied to the police and tried to implicate his "friend" Kendall Wright. Anyone who would be still be friends with someone who did that is an idiot.