News: TWill told police Kendall Wright crashed his car **merged**

DiResta

Reaction score
im not one to say cut a guy but this is so ugly
you almost have to hope His Majesty suspends him so they can get out of the contract

irishline

Reaction score
1527187083-18-55029_(5).JPG

Good thing he didn't try to catch that... Would have done some serious damage bouncing off his body for sure.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This would have been better if TWill was wearing a superhero costume on the bike :laugh:

Bluestang

Reaction score
RKGs huh? Remember when that was the buzz word a few seasons ago?

Football players are not saints but the good ones aren’t this stupid.

Anyone that defends TWill is a homer. Enough is enough, cut him now we have enough cap space to absorb the dead money.

conner01

Reaction score
That's true I've been stupid many times. Drove drunk back in the 70's too. Only difference I didn't crack up Dads car
And you didn’t have a free driver availible to you
Or millions of dollars in your pocket to just rent a limo
These guys have options most don’t
I suspect most here have driven when we shouldn’t but we also had a lot less to loose if we got caught

glimmerman

Reaction score
Guy made a mistake. Unless you have never made a mistake in your life we are all victim or being "stupid".
Made plenty. Maybe one today probly, I will have to ask my wife.. lol. Never made one that cost me millions and maybe my career. If The Cowboys have a clause that gets them out of paying his guaranteed 3.5 million for this year the its gonna hurt him for the rest of his life. He could have driven his lambo later.