Twitter: Best QB performance vs playoff teams

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Because that was the ESPN list. That’s why. No selective editing-that’s what they listed. I was not taking the time to figure out who was missing
But you took the time to add the top 30 up and then divide them? That's weird mate.

pansophy

Reaction score
You're right. To me, they are similar. I see gripes about Dak and garbage time stats and dropped interceptions. Romo had a ton of garbage time stats in 2012. For example, dang near the entire Thanksgiving Day game was garbage time. I also see complaints about dropped interceptions. Romo's adjusted interceptions for 2012 was still higher than Dak's. I think Romo's was 25 compared to Dak's 17. In my opinion, if you loved Romo you should love Dak and if you hated Romo you should hate Dak. It's fascinating to see a person treat one QB a certain way but treat the other QB oppositely.
Romo and Dak are very different players IMO. Romo is more risk reward and a better pure passer than Dak. Dak is a more natural leader, makes less mistakes from over aggression, and catches up to Romo in QBR with his running ability. Dak has grown on me as he has become a more complete passer.

Johnny23

Reaction score
That from top to bottom from players to coaches. This team as a whole has been overrated for a very long time don't play dumb. Have you accepted this fact or are you still deluding yourself thinking we're actually a good football team.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I think Where rated right where they should be . Not very good were special teams in the league. We only started one drive on the opponents side of the field
Special teams is atrocious and apart of the reason this team isn't rated were they should be. We're lucky to be in the nfce and prop up the record were fans delude themselves into thinking they are better than they really are.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That from top to bottom from players to coaches. This team as a whole has been overrated for a very long time don't play dumb. Have you accepted this fact or are you still deluding yourself thinking we're actually a good football team.

Lol don't say stupid ****. Is it really that hard for you?

I've never said we are a great team, that's why I asked what. This is really out of left field.

Last edited:

Section446

Reaction score
None of those QB's minus Tannehill sees more defenders in the box than Dak.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Special teams is atrocious and apart of the reason this team isn't rated were they should be. We're lucky to be in the nfce and prop up the record were fans delude themselves into thinking they are better than they really are.
Yes, we had the worst special teams in the league. Imagine starting every drive at your own 30. Not every obviously but the majority. Most teams start on the average of their own 45

Johnny23

Reaction score
Yes, we had the worst special teams in the league. Imagine starting every drive at your own 30. Not every obviously but the majority. Most teams start on the average of their own 45
I know. I know. It was just mind numbing how neglected special teams was in that there seemed to be no effort put in. Horrible play the past few years seemed to be overlooked.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Lol don't say stupid ****. Is it really that hard for you?

I've never said we are a great team, that's why I asked what. This is really out of left field.

It's not really that hard.

Your op says an average team with our qb output. 11-13 win team.

So I responded to that trying to get you to say we suck.... instead of just saying it you in prime form doing what you always do.

Instead of saying what? Stone cold Steve Austin.

All you could have said was yeah we suck.

I