RELEASED Twitter: Lance Lenoir Released

J-man

Reaction score
not surprising, he's not making this team. Maybe the gnats pick him up? they're desperate!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Stalin Colinet, Vikings.

"Aww, cute baby! What will you name it?"
"Stalin!"

Qcard

Reaction score

I got excited until I saw the IR part.

That means he could be back again in 2020.
Every team has pet players, whom have likely been grrooned in the system but aren't talented enough to make roster but always revolve on and off the roster. He's good off-season player. Available to train with and clearly a gym rat. I am ok with Lance IR and coming back.. off-season professionals are valuable to team continuity

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The days of ruing are fast upon us. First, Rico and now, Lenoir.

Guess it’s a bad time to be somebody’s pet cat on the bubble.
I actually wanted the #80&#14 floated on down river,,,:starspin:

BigD49

Reaction score
I will remember his only on the field contribution well - a dumb ** penalty on a kickoff that helped give the opponent great starting field position

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All off-season last year we heard of his dominance in camp. Sanjay Lal said he was a detailed route runner etc. Many on this board believed, including myself, because of the reviews, that he could sneak on the 53 with the crop of WRs we had last year.

And like you said, when he got in there you could hardly notice except for his awful ST play.

The problem, I think, goes to your comment that starts "many on this board believed …". Fans are anxious to see their team do well, so they often latch onto any positive reports from training camp and take them for more than they are. And they forget there is a longstanding history of unsung players having great training camps, but never amounting to anything in the NFL. Some never even make an NFL active roster.