Twitter: Rodgers "Smear Attack"

ShortRound

Reaction score
lol... this story is getting just bad....

Calls it a “smear attack” featuring “mostly irrelevant, bitter players” with agendas. "Outright lies" stated as facts.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not sure why this is news. Aaron Rodgers can't even get along with his own family. He's not and never was a nice guy. Great Qb but not a likable person. I think tv commercials where he seems affable and funny have done wonders for his clean image. But those who really know him have Always told another story.

sean10mm

Reaction score
I'm not sure why this is news. Aaron Rodgers can't even get along with his own family. He's not and never was a nice guy. Great Qb but not a likable person. I think tv commercials where he seems affable and funny have done wonders for his clean image. But those who really know him have Always told another story.

Peyton Manning had a nice image from TV commercials but was actually a HGH cheat and sex offender. It's nothing new.

Bitter players? Don't ever hear smear campaigns against other HOF QBs.

The only example I can think of that sort of goes into that category is Ben Roethlisberger, but Rodgers seems to attract even more open hate from his ex-teammates.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Peyton Manning had a nice image from TV commercials but was actually a HGH cheat and sex offender. It's nothing new.

The only example I can think of that sort of goes into that category is Ben Roethlisberger, but Rodgers seems to attract even more open hate from his ex-teammates.

Peyton gets free pass a lot tbh.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I've never liked Rodgers. He is such a smug git. I am enjoying the collapse that he seems to be having in Green Bay, and may the fail be with the Packers for the duration of Rodgers' career.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Actually, most love peyton off the field. Rodgers is an entirely different story. Poor comparison

Hoofbite

Reaction score

Meh, family issues are family issues. Happens to plenty of people whether or not they are jerks or saints.