Twitter spaces

zerofill

Reaction score
Are Twitter spaces links not allowed on here or something?

Posted one where Dez was talking and it was deleted by the looks of it.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The site does not support Twitter spaces at this time. That may change in the future if they get more popular with the media.

Until then, since it is an audio recording, if you can find it with other media like Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc., you can post those on the site.

zerofill

Reaction score
The site does not support Twitter spaces at this time. That may change in the future if they get more popular with the media.

Until then, since it is an audio recording, if you can find it with other media like Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc., you can post those on the site.
You mean as far as it working like an embed, so people listen on this site like they watch videos from youtube I am guessing? I can see where you are coming from with that. Don't blame you. ;)

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You mean as far as it working like an embed, so people listen on this site like they watch videos from youtube I am guessing? I can see where you are coming from with that. Don't blame you. ;)
Yeah, it's just really confusing to send people to another site for something they are not familiar with and that doesn't autoplay which forces them to try to figure out what to do once they get there.

For audio tracks especially, they really need to be embeddable to be posted.

Hopefully, if Twitter Spaces gets more media people using it, then embed support can be added so they can be posted then.