Twitter: Stephen Announces Priorities. Dak and Amari

mattjames2010

Reaction score
This was said last year as well.

If Dak and Amari are as good as this place and Stephen/Jerry make them out to be, both would have had extensions. You don't wait around to sign the elites when you have the cap space.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
This was said last year as well.

If Dak and Amari are as good as this place and Stephen/Jerry make them out to be, both would have had extensions. You don't wait around to sign the elites when you have the cap space.
You're right, but I firmly believe the hangup with Dak is not about the money.
The money is good, but Stevie wants to lock him up for a solid 7 and Dak wants a 3-4 and he's solid on that.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
You guys keep trying to make Amari out to be the only one playing bad on the road. The whole team did.

Don't know who you're talking about, but I never suggested it was just Cooper who didn't show up. I said you don't break the bank for someone who doesn't show up.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Take them to that restaurant that has jousting and knights and stuff!

That would be cool...
Never been to one of those.
Went to one in Tampa years back when they first came out.

It was like one of those roll-play restaurants.

Entertainment was fun, food was OK.

I liked the wenches myself.

:thumbup:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Went to one in Tampa years back when they first came out.

It was like one of those roll-play restaurants.

Entertainment was fun, food was OK.

I liked the wenches myself.

:thumbup:
I remember seeing a commercial for one in Dallas.
Maybe it's not there anymore.

I always came this close to going to the one in Vegas at the Excalibur, but I never did.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I remember seeing a commercial for one in Dallas.
Maybe it's not there anymore.

I always came this close to going to the one in Vegas at the Excalibur, but I never did.
San Antonio has a place called the Magic Time Machine.

It's for the kids to have B-day parties and they have all sorts of characters from storybooks serving on you.

My brother took his son to it for a party. Cost him a fortune..

:laugh:

CB61

Reaction score
Byron is clearly NOT a playmaker. In fact, he is one of the worst I have EVER seen at the position. Unless he is going to take a reasonable salary to stay I would let him walk. Cant play guys like that big money. With FA, however, someone will give him big time cash.
Well I was trying to be nice about it but I have to agree with you he had one good year and then he went to crap as far as I'm concerned he reminded me of the Roy Williams debacle always there with the receiver no hands up no head turned no attempt to make a play and several times this year got beat and got beat badly, now you might be about to blame some of that on the scheme but I watched several plays where he was just out of position or even when he was he took himself out of his positon looked absolutely Clueless

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't know who you're talking about, but I never suggested it was just Cooper who didn't show up. I said you don't break the bank for someone who doesn't show up.
What I’m saying is are we sure this is a Cooper thing? Because this whole team as a whole didn’t show up.