Twitter: Twitter, The Day After Chiefs Loss 11/22

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
whats wrong with the cowboys offense is the same thing that used to be wrong with the defense they dont have dogs on offense they are a finesse team that folds when hit in the mouth

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
whats wrong with the cowboys offense is the same thing that used to be wrong with the defense they dont have dogs on offense they are a finesse team that folds when hit in the mouth
I said it once and I’ll say it again. This team is a lot like the Rams. Good on paper and the talent IS there but they aren’t physical at all. They’re frilly Princess who wince at the first hit of adversity. Take away an ounce of their confidence and there’s no coming back. Rams and Cowboys both do this

StylisticS

Reaction score
Daz is a fool and is 100% a poster on here.
He's right and wrong. Did Dak have a good game. No. He was missing receivers, not climbing the pocket (and there were chances to do so), and indecisive. But did his receivers help him? No. Noah, Gallup, and Wilson dropped big passes.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Yeah, the playoff game vs Seattle wasn’t one of those games.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Literally said that in another thread and I didnt get a response. I bet if I did though. It would be "Seattle wasnt very good" or "it was all zeke"