Twitter: Twitter thread 12/26

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The only reason why the Christmas practice was “spirited” was because those players know that these are the final practices with each other. I have a feeling Jerry isn’t just going to stop with the coaching staff when it comes to firing and cutting after the season is over. He’s going to let a lot of people leave.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

ClearcutSparklingDunlin-small.gif

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I don’t believe I have heard an honest, genuine answer from Garrett in 10 years.

Whether it’s injured player reports, explaining why we sucked, to whether or not he thinks about his job security... all his fake, manufactured, coach-speak BS is about to end. 7 years too late— but it is about to end.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Balls bouncing off helmets because players couldn't see. Our QB doing performance art? Sounds like a practice on spirits instead of spirited.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The only reason why the Christmas practice was “spirited” was because those players know that these are the final practices with each other. I have a feeling Jerry isn’t just going to stop with the coaching staff when it comes to firing and cutting after the season is over. He’s going to let a lot of people leave.
Will he fire himself?

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Although Garrett did nothing to help his cause; this team was bad before he became HC. In his tenure, the culture became worse. A few wins here and there, clouded the judgement of how the team has been viewed.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don’t believe I have heard an honest, genuine answer from Garrett in 10 years.

Whether it’s injured player reports, explaining why we sucked, to whether or not he thinks about his job security... all his fake, manufactured, coach-speak BS is about to end. 7 years too late— but it is about to end.
What's sad is that I think Garrett believes most of the BS he spews. The whole "best version today" etc.

And he also believes he's absolved from blame since position coaches/coordinators/players aren't performing the way the're supposed to.

It's disgusting

fivetwos

Reaction score

I used to think it was his attempt at being evasive, like Belichick.

Now I realize he is just purely stupid and has nothing to offer.

Praxit

Reaction score

...no kidding there. This guy has BS written on his eyes, more than a Santa with fake beard. ;)..

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
What's sad is that I think Garrett believes most of the BS he spews. The whole "best version today" etc.

And he also believes he's absolved from blame since position coaches/coordinators/players aren't performing the way the're supposed to.

It's disgusting

100%

fivetwos

Reaction score
I used to think it was his attempt at being evasive, like Belichick.

Now I realize he is just purely stupid and has nothing to offer.
Then again our GM and owner certainly picks up the slack in that department.

Jerry's way: done by no other sports franchise and the results say why, yet he gets away with it.

You people realize WE are the dumb ones, yes??