Twitter: Twitter thread 12/26

johneric8

Reaction score
My 15 year old son has become a huge cowboys fan over the last couple of years and has a great attitude about the team and it's losing ways, after all he knows no better. When I told him about how great they were in the past he seemed so envious that he can't see his team do something to get him excited. Of course, only a few teams can do well each season, so I explained to him that it's best to just put it all into perspective.

On Christmas day, him and I turned on the TV and logged into youtube and watched at least a dozen fake Jerry and Jason videos that were originally call ins to the ticket. My son and I laughed for hours, and he commented on how it really does sound just like things they would actually say. I found it quite sad that my son likened the fake jason and jerry to the real deal, it made me realize just how sad it really was.

Jason Garrett is nothing more than a great salesman of himself and manipulator. He really is a fraud 100%, and it's a travesty that Jerry Jones put us all through 10 years of of that nonsense. I truly believe that Jerry Jones about right now is about as low as he could possibly be, because no matter how much money the guy has, he is one of the most prideful and stubborn men on the planet and having to admit such colossal failure over the freckled puppet expiriment has to be hard.

Reaction score
I don’t believe I have heard an honest, genuine answer from Garrett in 10 years.

Whether it’s injured player reports, explaining why we sucked, to whether or not he thinks about his job security... all his fake, manufactured, coach-speak BS is about to end. 7 years too late— but it is about to end.
I stopped listening to his contrived BS years ago. I couldn't take it anymore.

It's 100% bleached phoniness.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Biggest "Dak-Homer"....hey Skip take them meds will ya!

conner01

Reaction score
Balls bouncing off helmets because players couldn't see. Our QB doing performance art? Sounds like a practice on spirits instead of spirited.
Look how accurate our QB is
Hit a guys helmet dead on

MikeT22

Reaction score
I don’t believe I have heard an honest, genuine answer from Garrett in 10 years.

Whether it’s injured player reports, explaining why we sucked, to whether or not he thinks about his job security... all his fake, manufactured, coach-speak BS is about to end. 7 years too late— but it is about to end.

10 years too late.

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I used to think it was his attempt at being evasive, like Belichick.

Now I realize he is just purely stupid and has nothing to offer.

Not stupid. He’s skilled at weaseleze.. never take the blame and always sound like you know the answer but never show you can actually do it.

Playing to keep scores close, a D that allows open receivers, can’t cover screens consistently and special teams that are anything but and you have the “ process”

It’s a bad recipe and cook....

mahoneybill

Reaction score
The Eagles will lose and the Cowboys will also lose in typical Jason Garrett fashion....

Hell be watching the stadium scoreboard more than the game flow and let that happen.

He comes up small I. Big situations

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
My 15 year old son has become a huge cowboys fan over the last couple of years and has a great attitude about the team and it's losing ways, after all he knows no better. When I told him about how great they were in the past he seemed so envious that he can't see his team do something to get him excited. Of course, only a few teams can do well each season, so I explained to him that it's best to just put it all into perspective.

On Christmas day, him and I turned on the TV and logged into youtube and watched at least a dozen fake Jerry and Jason videos that were originally call ins to the ticket. My son and I laughed for hours, and he commented on how it really does sound just like things they would actually say. I found it quite sad that my son likened the fake jason and jerry to the real deal, it made me realize just how sad it really was.

Jason Garrett is nothing more than a great salesman of himself and manipulator. He really is a fraud 100%, and it's a travesty that Jerry Jones put us all through 10 years of of that nonsense. I truly believe that Jerry Jones about right now is about as low as he could possibly be, because no matter how much money the guy has, he is one of the most prideful and stubborn men on the planet and having to admit such colossal failure over the freckled puppet expiriment has to be hard.
Been a fan for 44 years,
Feel sad for the young fans.
They have no idea what cowboys tradition is all about

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

:clap: