Twitter: Twitter Thread 12/30

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Not me. He's at the bottom of my list. In fact he's not on it at all....
He will be coaching somewhere. His resume tops anyone else’s available right now, and he did it in GB with no real running game, a so so OL, and a middle of the pack defense.

kumizi

Reaction score
He will be coaching somewhere. His resume tops anyone else’s available right now, and he did it in GB with no real running game, a so so OL, and a middle of the pack defense.
McCarthy is Jason Garrett. Mediocre. Except he had Aaron Rodgers carry him to a SB. I want someone with good ideas, not a good resume.

Belichek didn’t have a good resume. Sean Payton didn’t have a head coach resume. Pete Carroll didn’t have a NFL resume. Kyle Shanahan and Sean McVay didn’t have a head coach resume.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I just don't see it.......if any competent owner or GM that has watched his career could possibly think he's a viable realistic option.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
not opposed to Martindale HC and Brady OC
It goes to say there are plenty of candidates. Make sure you take your time and pick the right one. Baltimore fans are on the radio now scared to death of loosing their defensive coordinator and offensive coordinator. Fans are stupid, saying being a Raven assistant is better then coaching the Cowboys or Browns.