Twitter: Two 6th round pick projected for Cowboys

mcmvp

Reaction score
Will McClay is God!!!!! :muttley:
It seems most Cowboy fans swear my McClay. I think it’s because it helps them believe that JJ isn’t really the man behind the final decisions. Maybe it isn’t the reason…I don’t know. Perhaps they do think he’s some God at drafting.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It seems most Cowboy fans swear my McClay. I think it’s because it helps them believe that JJ isn’t really the man behind the final decisions. Maybe it isn’t the reason…I don’t know. Perhaps they do think he’s some God at drafting.
Well for the same reason they consider Dak a stud top 10 QB sums up why they think McClay is the guy making all the decisions concerning our draft picks and more.
Heck, some go as far as stating that he is the guy behind Jerry pulling his strings and running the whole show down in Dallas.
P.S. If any of the above is correct really is nothing to brag about as the results are average at best..... :espn:

Motorola

Reaction score

Procrastinated on not attending at least one over the last few years (Nashville, Cleveland, Las Vegas, Kansas City).
Next year in Detroit: a great opportunity to attend, not only because of the event - but also visiting historic venues related to the city's - and America's history - "Motor City", Motown, the Tigers, etc.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We are just happy to be going in the right direction.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s insane the amount of arrogance you display for as little as you actually know about football.
"Arrogance": Accurately referencing the history of Will McClay.

Bathe in it, cheerleader.

mcmvp

Reaction score
Learn football loudmouth. Embarrassing how little you know
He’s not wrong about McClay. Sure he has made some good draft picks but he’s whiffed on picks just like other people have whiffed on picks. He is not the draft guru that many on here paint him as.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He’s not wrong about McClay. Sure he has made some good draft picks but he’s whiffed on picks just like other people have whiffed on picks. He is not the draft guru that many on here paint him as.
You guys are spreading misinformation, and you’re just as wrong as him. I don’t know if y’all live in a fantasy world where the best GMs are nailing 8/8 draft picks every year but that’s not reality. In real life if you hit on 3 picks per draft you’re in the upper tier drafting. 4+ and you’re in an elite tier. Mcclay is an elite drafter