Two big scoops of Crap Ice Cream cone this weekend

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not only did I have to sit through the Dallas game.

I also had to sit through the college game of my WVU Mountaineers vs the Longhorns.

A team we should have beaten but in the first half our QB goes down with a broken finger that should have been pointing north but when he came out of the game it was pointing west...truly wicked looking.

So our backup QB is a guy that has been there 3 years and if you would not know better you would think they just pulled him from the crowd after our starter went down.
Not only was the guy nowhere near the mark on most of his throws...it seemed like he had no clue how to run the offense.

These two teams were kind of in the same situation.

Dallas needed to win out (very unlikely) to get a sniff at the playoffs.
WVU needed to win out ( unlikely vs Oklahoma later) to have a remote chance at the Big 12 title.

Both found ways to screw the pooch. WVU is a little more excusable after losing a QB that was, for more times than not this year, leading the nation in Passing TDs.

However they too have been bi-polar this year and have many times never put together a great game the whole way through. Always seeming to be crap in a quarter or two but good to great in the others.

That does not cut it when you are playing a decent team. You can only get away with winning like that for so long.

Either way...for those cowboys fans feeling crappy today...just think of me and having back to back days of crappy football.

And if your college team sucked this weekend...You know how I feel.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
That's why I don't have a college team, the frustration the cowboys can provide is enough.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Not only did I have to sit through the Dallas game.

I also had to sit through the college game of my WVU Mountaineers vs the Longhorns.

A team we should have beaten but in the first half our QB goes down with a broken finger that should have been pointing north but when he came out of the game it was pointing west...truly wicked looking.

So our backup QB is a guy that has been there 3 years and if you would not know better you would think they just pulled him from the crowd after our starter went down.
Not only was the guy nowhere near the mark on most of his throws...it seemed like he had no clue how to run the offense.

These two teams were kind of in the same situation.

Dallas needed to win out (very unlikely) to get a sniff at the playoffs.
WVU needed to win out ( unlikely vs Oklahoma later) to have a remote chance at the Big 12 title.

Both found ways to screw the pooch. WVU is a little more excusable after losing a QB that was, for more times than not this year, leading the nation in Passing TDs.

However they too have been bi-polar this year and have many times never put together a great game the whole way through. Always seeming to be crap in a quarter or two but good to great in the others.

That does not cut it when you are playing a decent team. You can only get away with winning like that for so long.

Either way...for those cowboys fans feeling crappy today...just think of me and having back to back days of crappy football.

And if your college team sucked this weekend...You know how I feel.
Definitely feet you, BP.

And to top that off I work with a guy whose college team and his pro team walloped my teams.....