Two firsts for Dak will never happen

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I'm going to make a brief rant here.

It's never going to happen.

If your next big trade idea or QB solution involves the concept of a franchise tag, followed by letting Dak go in exchange for two first round picks, then just stop.

This isnt about Dak love or hate. There's no way a team gives up two firsts AND agrees to a contract bigger than Dallas has offered. It will never happen. Stop telling us about how we're going to get Dalton/Bridgewater/Rivers/Brady/Aikman/Marino/Montana and also get two first round picks.

Maybe there's a tag and trade. I dont know. But we're not getting two first round picks.

I would have thought a near generational franchise quarterback talent like Dak would certainly be able to fetch two high draft picks

I keep hearing that "franchise" quarterbacks don't just materialize out of nowhere. And I also keep hearing that we have a franchise quarterback and we have no choice but to pay him 35 million dollars plus

I would think teams would be lining up to take a run at acquiring him. What gives?

It's almost as if you are saying other teams don't think quite as highly of him as we are told we should think of him