Two Moderators Stepping Down

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
It is my hope that you as a forum will join with the staff here at CowboysZone.com in thanking two Mods who due to some exciting changes in their lives are stepping down. Duane and Dale have been cornerstones and architects of this forum, and the one we called home before this one. Their careers and personal lives have taken on new challenges and they need the burden of Moderating this place lifted. With regrets, we understand and reluctantly move forward.

Dale actually told us in January that he needed to step down. We've just been procrastinating this for as long as we can draw it out. However, with a new season coming we felt this was the right time to begin training someone to take the place of these good men. Trust me when I say that won't be easy.

Duane invited me to this forum from the old DMN forums about 5 years ago. To say I owe him a debt of gratitude would be to simply understate the truth. Now you all know who to blame for having to put up with me. Duane did it. He always has had a warped sense of humor that way.

Dale was one of the first to befriend me here. One of the best compliments ever paid to me was when someone in the chat room asked me if I was Dale's father. No, just one of his biggest fans. I stand in awe of any teenage kid who can moderate grown men with the kind of class he exudes.

We the staff and family of CowboysZone would like to extend our thanks to Duane and Dale for all that they have done for this forum. They'll still be around, but as I said before, they are really busy with exciting changes in their lives. Thank you Duane, and thank you Dale. Our best wishes for your continued success follow you forever.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
theogt;1514253 said:
I nominate ppcorn81 to replace them.

I nominate theogt to be an active participant in a dog fight.

As for the mods, I do not know either, but good luck with all of your adventures.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I give a big thanks for there help and contribution. Very good moderators

Now, of course one of those tranees is going to be me right ;). I've been working on my spelling and everything :D

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
A very big THANK YOU to both Dale and Duane for helping to make and keep this the best forum on the web.

Good luck to both of you in your future and I hope you will continue to post whenever possible.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
nyc;1514260 said:
I nominate theogt to be an active participant in a dog fight.
As long as there's bacon-wrapped veal involved, I'm in.

1fisher

Reaction score
Thanks Duane and Dale..... Keep on postin'........ you always bring good stuff to the table!:cool:

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Thank you for all the hard work and for making the zone the best place for Cowboys news.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks Dale and Duane. Both of you will be very hard acts to follow. Best of luck in all your other present and future endeavors.

:toast:

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
theogt;1514284 said:
As long as there's bacon-wrapped veal involved, I'm in.

Only if it comes from KFC........that way we know it was handled properly.

SupermanXx

Benched
Reaction score
I remember a similar thread a little while ago when Hos said he was stepping down as mod

Hello, Admin Hos
funone.gif

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks so much, Duane and Dale.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the moderators. You guys do a great job. I belong to some other discussion boards, but this is hands down the best forum I have ever come across.

1fisher

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1514339 said:
Thanks so much, Duane and Dale.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank all of the moderators. You guys do a great job. I belong to some other discussion boards, but this is hands down the best forum I have ever come across.

well..... you should leave those "other" boards! :laugh2:

I'll agree... this is the best one of them all!!!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SupermanXx;1514329 said:
I remember a similar thread a little while ago when Hos said he was stepping down as mod

Hello, Admin Hos
funone.gif
I got talked out of it.

:bang2:

They both couldn't be.

:bang2: