two Nors myths about to be....

blindzebra

Reaction score
Nors said:
I didn't start the thread? Who was attacking who? I just called out the o for offseason predictions by David!

Spot on the draft

DE Hybrid
Spears

NEXT

Which version, the one we are drafting a NT at 20, a safety at 20, a TE, the one where you said Ware was a reach until late first round.

Like I said I had us taking Spears, another DE Pollack or Roth, and than Burnett, and it was not one of 20 possible drafts just so I could come back and say see and ignore the 19 I got wrong.

p.s. Since you are here I'll ask you again the little question you keep avoiding.

You love to rag on Henson for his baseball career so what if:

Romo had made the US Open, got a tour exemption, and Titleist called and gave him 17 million in endorsements to play on the PGA tour?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
blindzebra said:
Which version, the one we are drafting a NT at 20, a safety at 20, a TE, the one where you said Ware was a reach until late first round.

Like I said I had us taking Spears, another DE Pollack or Roth, and than Burnett, and it was not one of 20 possible drafts just so I could come back and say see and ignore the 19 I got wrong.

p.s. Since you are here I'll ask you again the little question you keep avoiding.

You love to rag on Henson for his baseball career so what if:

Romo had made the US Open, got a tour exemption, and Titleist called and gave him 17 million in endorsements to play on the PGA tour?

If Romo took 3 years from football off, failed at Golf and came back to football? I'd be on him.

And IF Henson had actually started more than 1 season in college and came straight to the NFL he'd be much better prepared to run an NFL offense.

All "Ifs". Has nothing to do with what they actually did.....