Ty Hilton Pleeeaaase!

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Florio said he might be available for trade! That is the only thing this offense is missing. I know, I know....we hate fast receivers...but a guy can dream...

DC Cowboy

Reaction score
Florio said he might be available for trade! That is the only thing this offense is missing. I know, I know....we hate fast receivers...but a guy can dream...

Who/what would you trade? Taco?

HungryLion

Reaction score

No.

We don’t need any offensive players. Our offense is already championship caliber.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
this would remind me of roy williams in 2008. it did nothing and we payed dearly for it.

no thanks. id rather trade for a good corner.

perrykemp

Reaction score
No.

We don’t need any offensive players. Our offense is already championship caliber.

I think the Cowboys could benefit from a WR1 that can stretch the field. Hilton is certainly that kind of player. There are sorts of opportunities for plays down the field now that the running game is dominant again.

Dez Bryant's days stretching the field look to be over. He is more of a deluxe possession receiver now.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I think the Cowboys could benefit from a WR1 that can stretch the field. Hilton is certainly that kind of player. There are sorts of opportunities for plays down the field now that the running game is dominant again.

Dez Bryant's days stretching the field look to be over. He is more of a deluxe possession receiver now.

Exactly. This concept confuses people for some reason.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Who/what would you trade? Taco?

Well if a starting young DT went for a 6th rounder, maybe we get TY for a 4 that could become a 3 or even a 2 based on hitting certain playtime/production. The numbers would have to be great to make it a 2. If he hit these numbers he'd be worth it. Williams and Butler, are just taking up space on the field every week. Zeke and Company would be that much better if the D had a deep threat they needed to respect.

Tristan

Reaction score
Il give em anthony brown and jeff heath!

robjay04

Reaction score
No way.

Draft a receiver if you want one.

We have too many players that we need to sign of our own before we start worrying about adding a wide receiver. I would rather give his cap figure to Lawrence.

That’s an old Jerry Jones move though, thankfully that guy is locked in the closet.

AbeBeta

Reaction score

You know who hates great possession receivers?

People who are more interested in fantasy football than actual wins.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Do not fall in love with wide outs on bad teams. Remember RW11 was on some bad teams in Detroit and benefited from garbage time big plays when his team was out of the game already.