TY LAW IN Dallas (unverified)

King Diamond666

Reaction score
Had Dinner last nite with Terry Glenn..Was to have the Doc's kook at his rehab..They let Dixion go,resign Lynn Scott..Law to S..Add's some years to his career..Bill discount

Portland Fanatic

Reaction score
King Diamond666 said:
Had Dinner last nite with Terry Glenn..Was to have the Doc's kook at his rehab..They let Dixion go,resign Lynn Scott..Law to S..Add's some years to his career..Bill discount

Specualtion??? Where are you getting this?

k19

Reaction score
believe it when I see it and I doubt seriously I will see it

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
King Diamond666 said:

Hey Ty!

Come on over to the NFC.

CanadaBoys

Reaction score
Aikmaniac said:
Hey Ty!

Come on over to the NFC.

AGREED... When healthy Ty Law IMO is the 2nd best CB (Behind Bailey) in the NFL... and i'm splitting hairs over who is better. Give him 1 year at CB, or heck, even move him to FS right now.... you get:

Newman-Roy-Law-Henry.... yikes. so much for secondary problems.

BUT... i wouldn't overspend to get LAw and ingore the GLARING problems at DE and LB

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
I posted in FA visit threads

I heard and posted he was flying out today actually. Did he fly in a night earlier. Dunno.

Waiting for News to filter in!

StateCollegeCowboy

aka BostonCowboy
Reaction score
Law has said several times that he wants to still play CB. If he is coming here for a visit, then Bill has talked him into playing safety (i'm sure a big signing bonus will change his mind) or Henry is slated to be a safety.

But right now, I don't believe this rumor.

MikeD17

Benched
Reaction score
if we sign law, maybe we move henry to nickel back , he had 10 interceptions as a nickel back for the browns one season

Gooch

E-Dog
Reaction score
I smell BS. Saw that this thread posted at another board also without references.

Carlito

Reaction score
How good a FS would Ty Law be right now? I know he has been a very good corner, as he gets older I would think a move to Free Safety would prolong his career. We could definitely use some experience and leadership in the Secondary!

I am concerned about giving up too much money to him with his injury situation, but If healthy he could definitely help our defense.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Sure you did. :rolleyes:

I think you guys are taking his context wrong. He is saying 'had dinner', he's referring to Law, not him.

At least I think.

Anywho, no link, nothing to see.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Avery said:
I think you guys are taking his context wrong. He is saying 'had dinner', he's referring to Law, not him.

At least I think.

Anywho, no link, nothing to see.

My bad. . .

You STILL have the best avatar on here - LMAO.

Those ARE Nike. . .