Ty Law where art thou?

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Many said he was a cripple

They said he'd never be ready.

Well he started week 1 for Jets and has two picks so far! Signed for a reasonable deal. Damn shame he's not our FS = vision!

Maybe my Rogers for Law trade proposal pre 2004 draft wasn't so errant!

:eek:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Ty Law Struggling --
Wed Oct 12, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

The New York Daily News reports Jets CB Ty Law seems to be struggling with the officials' crackdown on contact beyond 5 yards, aka The Ty Law Rule. He has two pass-interference penalties, one illegal-contact call and one holding flag.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Yeagermeister said:
Ty Law Struggling --
Wed Oct 12, 2005 --from FFMastermind.com

The New York Daily News reports Jets CB Ty Law seems to be struggling with the officials' crackdown on contact beyond 5 yards, aka The Ty Law Rule. He has two pass-interference penalties, one illegal-contact call and one holding flag.
His illegal contact penalty last week resulted in a pick by David Barret being called back.

joseephuss

Reaction score
Nors said:
Sure does - got game

Pats missing him -

They didn't have him last year and won. They are missing other players right now.

Law got burned yesterday for a TD.

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I was at the Buffalo/Jets game. It was an easy interception on a bad pass. Holcomb went 18-25. Not a bad day for a very average QB.

As a side note, that Buffalo crowd is crazy!!!!!

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Law now up to 4 interceptions and counting and not yet at half season mark.

So much for he was injured, crippled and done. Too bad we couln't land him in center field. I guarantee you these last second melt downs don't happen with him back there..... But we saved money on our insurance with Geico!

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
His illegal contact penalty last week resulted in a pick by David Barret being called back.

wow...now had Law only been covering Jason Witten in the endzone, the officials would have said "hmm, well we know its contact past 5 yds, but we dont feel he meant to run into Witten, therefore the contact is incidental"...OK NO FLAG!!!!

:rolleyes:

David

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
Nors said:
Law now up to 4 interceptions and counting and not yet at half season mark.

So much for he was injured, crippled and done. Too bad we couln't land him in center field. I guarantee you these last second melt downs don't happen with him back there..... !

Law has never played FS Nors...for all you or anyone else knows he might royally suck there

and these constant late game meltdowns have alot more issues than who is lining up at FS

David

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
dbair1967 said:
Law has never played FS Nors...for all you or anyone else knows he might royally suck there

and these constant late game meltdowns have alot more issues than who is lining up at FS

David

He is a very experienced corner that can play man to man and zone. The great corners later in careers make the move to Safety. He'd be better at it than Davis, Lynn Scott and Izell Reese. Thats for damn sure.