Ty Law...

mperfection

Reaction score
...is still available. Could he used in a stop-gap measure - for a contender? Even though we won't (at least at this point in time) be releasing Adam Jones, I have a feeling that as the season wears on we will need some veteran experience in our secondary. This is not a knock against Mike Jenkins or Orlando Scandrick, both of whom I believe will excel for us as they gain more experience.

Remember - Anthony Henry has missed playing time in each season he has played for us. With Terrence Newman's health still up in the air, and A. Jones situation being tenuous at best, we might need to look to shore up our secondary IF we are still serious about being a SB contender THIS year.

CrazyMonster

Reaction score
I would sign Ty Law in a second.

He would bring experience, leadership, winning attitude & toughness to this secondary.

He is a winnner. No one on our D right no can say that.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Too bad the deadline has passed, I heard we were trying to trade for him.

/Just Joking at an old idea of Nors who still is in denial about it.

mperfection

Reaction score
nyc;2341763 said:
If Tom Landry was still alive, we could sign him too.

I'm sure you meant to be sarcastic...make me wonder who's really the dreamer here.:rolleyes:

mperfection

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2341776 said:
Too bad the deadline has passed, I heard we were trying to trade for him.

/Just Joking at an old idea of Nors who still is in denial about it.

To my knowledge he's currently not on any team, which means he should be available.

mperfection

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2341817 said:
Well we could use him at FS :laugh1:

Watch out Yeager - you might have a point!

How's the weather in Memphis? Been raining a lot there, I hear.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
mperfection;2341825 said:
Watch out Yeager - you might have a point!

How's the weather in Memphis? Been raining a lot there, I hear.

It hasn't rained here in about a week.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The fact that he's still available when teams like Detriot, or Houston, or others are in desperate need of secondary help tells you where the coaches in the NFL think he's at in his career.

Done.

juck

Reaction score
I assume we have another guy around?What if one of them gets hurt?We wont have a backup

mperfection

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2341853 said:
The fact that he's still available when teams like Detriot, or Houston, or others are in desperate need of secondary help tells you where the coaches in the NFL think he's at in his career.

Done.

Are you serious?? Why would Ty Law, at this point in his career, even think about signing with one of those teams? And most other teams "in desperate need of secondary help" probably aren't contenders either. We are! I can accept the fact that he might be pricing himself out of the market, or that he has injury concerns, but surely he must be better than our 4th, 5th or 6th cornerback. We wouldn't be needing him to be a #1, #2, or #3 CB.

Get real.:rolleyes: