Tyler Biadasz was recruited as a Defensive End

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Funny thing is the Eagles allowed us to get him and their great center Jason Kelce is on the verge of retirement.
They will rue the day they didn't draft Biadasz themselves.
Jerry snuffed the egirls twice on that day,, he had a double bourbon during that draft and a smile.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Following in the foot steps of Travis Fredrick is a tall order.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Cowboys news: Cowboys potential future center was a defensive lineman not so long ago.
Coming out of high school in Amherst, Wis. Biadasz played both sides of the ball. He was a three-star recruit, listed primarily at defensive end.

He was rated the 52nd best strong side defensive end prospect by 247Sports and the 7th best prospect in the state of Wisconsin. He chose Wisconsin over Illinois State, South Dakota State, Southern Illinois and Western Illinois.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...AGT1rVasJyJSmv9VZpt9lkKjeJORarQ80UnGkUOrecvQc

great hes athletic , perfect for a C these days.. lets keep him there dont care what postion he played before, lots of dudes played QB/RB in peewee and early days of their football careers, now they are 300+ and play the Lines or are LBs etc...im betting he can play TE as well..like i said nice to know hes athletic but stick to C we need a New "Beard" to man that spot, he might be it.. great comp there this Off season coming..

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Funny thing is the Eagles allowed us to get him and their great center Jason Kelce is on the verge of retirement.

Hopefully Biadasz will turn out great, but the Cowboys passed on him 4 times and all other team passed on him 4 times (on average).

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
DT Damon (Snacks) Harrison 6-3, 5.54 forty
Harrison is 350 plus and has different movement skills and power than Biadasz.

This isn't me being doubtful of Biadasz as a Center. I love athletic backgrounds and players changing positions, it was a huge part of my thesis in grad school. I think the fact that he was once a 3-star recruit as a defensive end speaks to his athleticism that he offers at Center. I am saying looking at his quickness and general movement skills, I don't think he has the twitchiness and explosiveness to play defensive line at the highest level of football. His build, power and skillset are more conducive to absorb and control contact than it is to initiate and disengage contact.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Hopefully Biadasz will turn out great, but the Cowboys passed on him 4 times and all other team passed on him 4 times (on average).
Other than QB, it's the ONLY position of the 22 that there is only one of, and is not subject to rotation.

You can get a good center later on as a result.

Scotman

Reaction score
I was hoping to get this guy with the previous pick. I felt like he had fallen to a point that it just made sense. I know some people don't like OL of DL line picks...but dang sure do. I fell out when we traded to get him. Fantastic pick.

fivetwos

Reaction score
He is probably a bit overrated due to Fred, and he isnt ready to start this year IMO strength wise, but he has the right tools and the things he is missing can be taught.

He will be our center mid way through 2020 if you're asking me, and be a very good one for 2021.

irishline

Reaction score

Skip to about 4:00 in. Although the whole thing is classic.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Other than QB, it's the ONLY position of the 22 that there is only one of, and is not subject to rotation.

You can get a good center later on as a result.
That does not make sense.