buddahjoe445
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 817
- Reaction score
- 1,317
he would have been as a RT and Smith as a LT. guards are much easier to find.Good lesson for all you knee jerk instant reactors wanting to call everyone a bust. Grow some patience.
he would have been as a RT and Smith as a LT. guards are much easier to find.Good lesson for all you knee jerk instant reactors wanting to call everyone a bust. Grow some patience.
He has had the Giants crew or rushers, Hendrickson and Anderson/Hunter. Dude has definitely been testedGuyton is 4 for 4 on good games at this point, and Houston's edge rushing duo is as tough as tests get.
I'll be honest, I didn't have much hope for him coming into this season, and he's proven me dead wrong.
And Larry Allen and Trent Williams combinedEveryone thinks it. I have the courage to say it. He's better than Tyron Smith.
Probably all came from the right sideAnderson Jr and Hunter was in Dak's face all game long. How is it Guyton didn't give up any pressures ?
