Tyler Guyton is the highest-graded offensive tackle from the 2024 class after two preseason games

erod

Reaction score
What's better is that Hoffman is playing well, but Beebe is outplaying him. That's depth.

gtb1943

Reaction score
So a quick recap:

Cowboys trade down from 24 to 29....draft Guyton at 29 and Beebe with the 3rd rounder picked up in the trade down.

That's not just a home run. That's a grand slam.
tap the brakes people
after a full season we will know
trying to call it a grand slam NOW is just plain silly
The signs are very good but please control yourselves

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score
tap the brakes people
Ah…come on dad, let us have a little fun - even though you may be right!

It’s just encouraging to see they’re playing well so early. Imagine seeing the opposite of what we’ve seen from them thus far? How fast would the sky be falling?

Reid1boys

Reaction score
cant be true, because we dont have a real GM that could draft a guy that was actually good.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
tap the brakes people
They hit for the cycle this year. Deal with it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Guyton’s movement skills surprised the hell out of me when I first saw him practice in training camp. He is incredibly fluid for a guy his size. He moves like a much smaller person. Guyton has incredible feet and athleticism.

Add in that he is a hard worker who craves success, and you have a very good young player.

He’ll have some learning lessons as a rookie still… he won’t be perfect but man is he doing great. All signs point to him indeed being a homerun pick.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Guyton’s movement skills surprised the hell out of me when I first saw him practice in training camp. He is incredibly fluid for a guy his size. He moves like a much smaller person. Guyton has incredible feet and athleticism.

Add in that he is a hard worker who craves success, and you have a very good young player.

He’ll have some learning lessons as a rookie still… he won’t be perfect but man is he doing great. All signs point to him indeed being a homerun pick.

If you are kicking Maxx Crosby's butt as a rookie, you're going to be an extremely successful NFL tackle. There's nothing left after that but details.

MarcusRock

Reaction score

Whatever bribery Zack Martin has on the refs to make them afraid to call holding penalties against him, I hope he passes it over to Guyton. Lol.

bewp7

Reaction score
yes well wht ever you can say about the cowboys if they draft a 1st rd ol he will be good