Better get a helmet

2f012c03e6aed658831e77f86dd7d763.jpg

J12B

Reaction score
Should've been made starting LT day 1

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He played left tackle in college for three years, so why wouldn't he be comfortable going back out there?

Of course, the competition will be different but being in that position is nothing new for him.

phildadon86

Reaction score
He played left tackle in college for three years, so why wouldn't he be comfortable going back out there?

Of course, the competition will be different but being in that position is nothing new for him.
The reason to put him at guard was to mitigate his biggest issue.

Penalties.

This front offices response to cleaning up the penalties from last season, was to draft the player with the most penalties in college. Let that sink in.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Should've been made starting LT day 1

This kid is ready to play either position. It's going to be funny seeing people be like, oh, he can play tackle.

But he's just a better guard for now, especially next to a tackle like Tyron or even Peters.

Everyone is just like you. They know he is better off at guard.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Let’s see....Dak was a 4th round pick and got thrown in the fire as a rookie QB of the most visible and high profile team maybe in all of sports and he seemed to handle it pretty well.
He was outstanding his rookie year.
But Tyler Smith doesn’t have a chance and Dak will get hurt because of his sloppy play?

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If we can't find an experienced vet to assume the LT spot, I'm certain we'll see if Tyson can handle it or not.

Of course, his college experience was helpful, however, he'll be obliged to overcome his penalty problems.

I wouldn't be too shocked if Jason Peters will be insistent upon getting a healthy raise over his Chicago $$.

With Chicago, the Bears' contract with Peters was a reasonable $3 mil. I'd guess that JP would ask $5 mil.

Last edited: