Twitter: Tyler on his switch back to LT, "like riding a bike"

HungryLion

Reaction score
He played left tackle in college for three years, so why wouldn't he be comfortable going back out there?

Of course, the competition will be different but being in that position is nothing new for him.

Agreed. If anything Tyler should be more comfortable at tackle than guard at this point.

The big question is. Is he ready to face NFL caliber DE’s every week?

we are about to find that one out.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bike-crash.gif

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Someone please help me, since when did Shaq Barrett become a household name in the NFL?

AKATheRake

Reaction score
There is no way we are going to win this game running the ball against TB.

You must be a clairvoyant.

OK, so lets make sure we don't let Zeke and Pollard touch the ball. That's the best way to win this coming game. Thanks Coach! :rolleyes:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You must be a clairvoyant.

OK, so lets make sure we don't let Zeke and Pollard touch the ball. That's the best way to win this coming game. Thanks Coach! :rolleyes:

Well just look at last year. What was the Cowboys game plan? They barely even bothered to run the ball and they had everyone healthy on the Oline and with Zeke. They knew that Tampa has some of the best DT's in the game is one of the best against the run. And we almost pulled it off.

Now fast forward to THIS year. The Oline is in complete shambles. Worse then starting day last year. Its common sense. Some of us are just better at this.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Alright Tyler, if you say so..........lol

you do realize that in closed PRACTICES hes facing our #1 defense which by all report and fans sentiments has solid line and soem above average Pass rushers a.. so the coaches and FO KNOW exactly how TS73 will respond..they dont know what level he can play at against Better talent consistently but they aren't blind to his ability's. Its all right in front of them DAILY ,unlike fans..

blueblood70

Reaction score
If Shaq Barrett rides him week 1 he shouldn't be talking big again all year
and shaq beats 95% of the starting tackles, more then he doesnt.

if he gets beat by Donald, watts, Bosas, or mack, we are in trouble??..not really you have to grow up sometime and you realize those dudes are getting close to or over 20 sacks year and not Just Tyler...

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I have no doubt Tyler possess the physical ability to play LT. He isn’t going to get manhandled by power rushers and speed rushers will not be able to blow by him.

I do think we’ll see a lot of penalties, but that’s just going to come with this baptism by fire. Hopefully they get cleaned up as quickly as possible.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Alright Tyler, if you say so..........lol

LOL, somehow imagining Tyler on a bike with an 18 wheeler coming around the edge doesn't exactly instill confidence in me ..... Don''t know why really... but whatever you say. :confused: I think Dak is the one who needs the crash helmet and all the pads he can get his hands on.