Twitter: Tyler Smith Full Participant at practice Wednesday

Nice!! Tyler has been missed. Bass has been adequate to good but he’s no Tyler Smith.

No disrespect at all towards Bass. I would throw out that my team MVPs so far for the first 4 games are Bass and Guyton because they massively stepped up. But Tyler is all pro. I’m excited to see him back
 
He will need to be activated today in order to play tomorrow. But I imagine they are prepared and that’s why Shelton has sat all week
 


We (potentially) get a key player back while our opponents will be without two key players.

Baker Mayfield and Antoine Winfield were BOTH listed as Out.

cowboys-dak-prescott.gif
 
I think we need be bring back Tyler Biadiaz to play center and draft a right tackle named Tyler.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,218
Messages
14,673,360
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top