Our offense is about to get better.
Shout out to Tyler Bass for doing a nice job.
Likely going to need a spot on the 53 for SmithShelton injured his hammy in pregame warmups?????
Good to see Smith returning. They may decide to give Overshown another week of rehab...
I’m personally over it with Overshown.Shelton injured his hammy in pregame warmups?????
Good to see Smith returning. They may decide to give Overshown another week of rehab...
I expect that Shelton is going on IR -- may stay there a while. Time for Jones to take over the swing tackle role. I can see why we didn't put him in a bigger role earlier. But he's now had a good month to learn the offense. Every scouting report notes his high football IQ, so he is likely up to speed now.Likely going to need a spot on the 53 for Smith
Another yearShelton injured his hammy in pregame warmups?????
Good to see Smith returning. They may decide to give Overshown another week of rehab...
