Tyler Smith working out at OL Masterminds

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Lol! Not a good drafting team?? Our FO may be lacking in many areas, drafting is not one of them. We miss like every other team, but we hit as well. Anyone that says otherwise is either clueless or if simply wearing the hate blinders.
What is it with you that you always have to personally offend people that have a different opinion than you ?
Is that the cultural climate in that you were raised ?

Isnt it enough for you that you post your opinion ?

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Lol! Not a good drafting team?? Our FO may be lacking in many areas, drafting is not one of them. We miss like every other team, but we hit as well. Anyone that says otherwise is either clueless or if simply wearing the hate blinders.
Yes, we are not good at drafting. But its a narrative that is stuck in some heads.

This is a narrative that was and is pushed by our FO. Just because it supports their approach. But that doesnt make it true.

I made a post about our draft picks from 2016 until 2023. Together with the argumentation that those show that we are not good at drafting players. Regardless of position.

Search for it if you are interessted.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What is it with you that you always have to personally offend people that have a different opinion than you ?

And you don't..look in the mirror.....

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes, we are not good at drafting. But its a narrative that is stuck in some heads.

This is a narrative that was and is pushed by our FO. Just because it supports their approach. But that doesnt make it true.

I made a post about our draft picks from 2016 until 2023. Together with the argumentation that those show that we are not good at drafting players. Regardless of position.

Search for it if you are interessted.
I don't need to seach...I have eyes and can judge on my own...but, you go right ahead.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Well nobody reall does. Thats just what we send that high of an draftpick for.

Nothing against the player. Great LG. Happy to have him. But the draft pick itself is still a bust until he plays LT.

Bad bad resource management by our FO. We are not a good drafting team.
bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score

He's an idiot, ignore him.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
No question ..........I think we have perennial ALL-PRO on our hands. This kid is serious about his game. To think some wanna move him to LT :banghead:.
Most hated the pick, he really has put in the work and has become a quality player in a very short time, credit to him.