Tyrann Mathieu Expected to be Cut

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Of course not. Like any other player we won’t get, he sucks or he wouldn’t be available. Then when we get some JAG, it will be a brilliant move in which the other team couldn’t see the gem waiting to be shined.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Of course not. Like any other player we won’t get, he sucks or he wouldn’t be available. Then when we get some JAG, it will be a brilliant move in which the other team couldn’t see the gem waiting to be shined.
THATS THE SPIRIT!!!!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Whatever. Let the pleebs get excited. A sooper Kavon Frazier...

Oh! I see they already have.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's damaged goods. Hasn't been the same since the 2015 knee injury. Thats why they are cutting him rather than renegotiating his deal.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
He's damaged goods. Hasn't been the same since the 2015 knee injury. Thats why they are cutting him rather than renegotiating his deal.

The honey badger says..............."Come say that to my face punk"

honeybadger.jpg

ehwqkbmg

Reaction score
The guy has had TWO torn ACL's. For close to the vet minimum, sure.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Honey Badger didnt allow a single TD in his coverage last season. On 76 targets.

Most targets in the league to now allow one.
heck yes we should at least find out and do our homework on what it would take to get him. Him and Thomas would be an interesting tandem.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I might actually trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 1st for him. He IS that good and young.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Honey Badger in Dallas would be one of THE biggest signings in years not to mention makes this team dynamic on D.Even if he aint the player he was in 2015 he is still better than who we have currently.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The Honey Badger in Dallas would be one of THE biggest signings in years not to mention makes this team dynamic on D.Even if he aint the player he was in 2015 he is still better than who we have currently.

That's true. It would be cool to have him here. He'd be an improvement to the players we have. That IS the name of the game in Free Agency anyway.

i say take a look,
Honey Badger is one of my favorite animals and i wanted him in the past
he is football player period

Agreed, he'd be good. (BTW, for those wondering, the Handicap post above was a joke)

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I might actually trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 1st for him. He IS that good and young.
They are going to release him...... don't give premium picks

And you have to take his contract............4/43m