Tyrann Mathieu Expected to be Cut

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Now is when you offer a late 6th for him or possibly a 7th. Get the badger, trade Jones to the steelers for Bryant. Cut or trade our Bryant..... Actually use the other wr's on our team and TE's in the passing game.

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
To not at least interview or talk to the man is foolish and irresponsible he is a very good football player who brings an edge or a dog mentality i would love to see him or thomas with the star and if we could get both

That would be awesome ( NEVER GONNA HAPPEN BUT A MAN CAN DREAM)

Jinxx13x

Reaction score
Now is when you offer a late 6th for him or possibly a 7th. Get the badger, trade Jones to the steelers for Bryant. Cut or trade our Bryant..... Actually use the other wr's on our team and TE's in the passing game.

You taking about Byron Jones ?

Why do people want him gone SMH he is good just in the wrong position he needs to be at CB not safety

Lots fans here will be taking that back after kris richards has him balling out this year

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You taking about Byron Jones ?

Why do people want him gone SMH he is good just in the wrong position he needs to be at CB not safety

Lots fans here will be taking that back after kris richards has him balling out this year

I agree he is a CB. But he is on the last year of his contract. Let's say he has a good year, are you giving him a new deal? How much you think 1 good year at CB is worth? I'm not willing to give him much so i'd rather trade him if I can.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Honey Badger would be a PERFECT signing to group with the guys in the secondary. We would have an aggressive bunch of db's with a proven db coach.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
They are going to release him...... don't give premium picks

And you have to take his contract............4/43m

Ummm, released players contracts are no longer valid. You only absorb their contract if they're traded.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Ummm, released players contracts are no longer valid. You only absorb their contract if they're traded.
Uhhhhh......That is what I said

Why trade premium picks and be responsible for his contract when they are going to release him

Read the whole post and not just the reply before you call someone out

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Uhhhhh......That is what I said

Why trade premium picks and be responsible for his contract when they are going to release him

Read the whole post and not just the reply before you call someone out

You're right. I totally read that wrong. My apologies.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
I agree he is a CB. But he is on the last year of his contract. Let's say he has a good year, are you giving him a new deal? How much you think 1 good year at CB is worth? I'm not willing to give him much so i'd rather trade him if I can.

No he's not, we have control over him the next two years.

Also Jones was good his rookie and sophomore year, so if he's good again this year that's three years of quality play.

dallas72

Reaction score
Honey Badger & Mo Wilkerson. Green Bay offering 1 year 5 mil ..cmon Jerry offer 2 years 10