Tyreek Hill being sued for assault on woman

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Lol I guess you're one of those who think women can play in men's sports

Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

I’m “one of those” people saying that Tyreek Hill, being the violent little ***** that he is, getting mad that he was pushed over by a woman 3 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier than he is resulting in him potentially being violent with her, would not be surprising, considering his past recorded actions of violence against women and children.

jwitten82

Reaction score
Where do you guys come up with this stuff?

I’m “one of those” people saying that Tyreek Hill, being the violent little ***** that he is, getting mad that he was pushed over by a woman 3 inches taller and 60 pounds heavier than he is resulting in him potentially being violent with her, would not be surprising, considering his past recorded actions of violence against women and children.
You probably believe he should've smacked her instead

DZSierra

Reaction score
I like the guys in this thread making fun of a woman who could probably kick their ***
Not certain if she could kick my *** if we have distance between ourselves, but if she sat on me, I'd freely admit I'd probably be done for at that point.

Sorry, perhaps it's just me, but being she's a social influence, if she can push #10 backwards running agasint her, need video of that.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I like the guys in this thread making fun of a woman who could probably kick their ***.

Hill is a violent person. He has assaulted women before. He has beat his own child.
Someone is not up to speed on the known facts.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Someone is not up to speed on the known facts.

Who? The guy I responded to?

Yeah, it is a known fact that Hill is a person who is not afraid to get violent with women. Run a fast enough 40 time and people turn a blind eye.

He beat his pregnant girlfriend in college.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Who? The guy I responded to?

Yeah, it is a known fact that Hill is a person who is not afraid to get violent with women. Run a fast enough 40 time and people turn a blind eye.

He beat his pregnant girlfriend in college.
Nope, you.

His girlfriend turned out to be a psycho.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Nope, you.

His girlfriend turned out to be a psycho.
I’m thinking you’re the misinformed one.

In 2014, Hill beat and strangled his girlfriend. Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation. In court.

Unless you have some sort of evidence otherwise, that happened.

There is an audio recording of Hill and the same woman talking in 2019. In the recording, she says that their son is scared of him, to which Hill responds, "You should be afraid of me too, *****."

He also hit a guy in Miami at a marina in 2023.

There is literally zero reason to give this guy the benefit of the doubt

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I’m thinking you’re the misinformed one.

In 2014, Hill beat and strangled his girlfriend. Hill pleaded guilty to domestic assault and battery by strangulation. In court.

Unless you have some sort of evidence otherwise, that happened.

There is an audio recording of Hill and the same woman talking in 2019. In the recording, she says that their son is scared of him, to which Hill responds, "You should be afraid of me too, *****."

He also hit a guy in Miami at a marina in 2023.

There is literally zero reason to give this guy the benefit of the doubt
Lol. You have the recording and you still have say the things you do.
That recording basically confirmed 2014 was nonsense. And there's nothing indicating he hit his son. The psycho who appears to have abused her son, at least mentally, if not physically as well, conflated "fear" with "respect." And you fell for it hook line and sinker.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Lol. You have the recording and you still have say the things you do.
That recording basically confirmed 2014 was nonsense. And there's nothing indicating he hit his son. The psycho who appears to have abused her son, at least mentally, if not physically as well, conflated "fear" with "respect." And you fell for it hook line and sinker

Hill beat his pregnant girlfriend at least once. He pled guilty in court. The police report was detailed. It is undeniable.

I don’t know why you’re pretending it didn’t happen. It’s a little weird.

1942willys

Reaction score
sad how some always blame the woman; and some always find excuses for celebrities and sports stars

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Hill beat his pregnant girlfriend at least once. He pled guilty in court. The police report was detailed. It is undeniable.

I don’t know why you’re pretending it didn’t happen. It’s a little weird.
Tell me you are naive without telling me you are naive.

A guilty plea is meaningless. Innocent people plea guilty all the time.

Kwyn

Reaction score

: #Dolphins WR Tyreek Hill is being sued for assault and negligence by a woman who claims she broke her leg when he charged at her during a backyard football drill, per @DailyMail

Sophie Hall claims she managed to hold her own and knock him backward during football drills, which made him angry.

The hit by Hill knocked her to the ground and caused her to break her leg, per the lawsuit.

The real question is does he have lots of tattoos?

That’s all that matters some days here at The Zone

Philmonroe

Reaction score
yep, those opening their mouths on someone like Hill without doing a little checking look pretty bad
The incident in college was pretty bad.
and there are stories that it was not the only one
This thug has been a thug for quite a while
Is this incident that incident? If it’s not I’ll need facts. He could be guilty but I don’t move like that sorry