Tyreek Hill said he couldn't cut or change direction: “It’s going to be like that 'til the rest of the season

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

He can sit out our game against the Dolphins

Please listen to what he's saying ........he is STILL just as dangerous. I was telling someone last week.......the Dolphin's offense scared me more than any teams we had left including the Eagles and that's coz of Cheeta.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From what I seen of Miami last night, I can't understand why so many are scared of them. Same for Buffalo.

I know, ...any given Sunday ... that is why they play the games...
And the are road games as well.
But can't see being afraid of them and so many seem to be. Regardless these are no lay up games, no game is.

starfrombirth

Reaction score
Don't eat the cheese. Just when you think he is hobbled a little bit, he will blow right by our CB's.

John813

Reaction score
On cue, the Dolphins season goes up in flames in December.
Last year it was Tua, now it's Hill and others injured.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Don't eat the cheese. Just when you think he is hobbled a little bit, he will blow right by our CB's.
Yeah he could be telling the truth but he's also for theatrics. He's a dog. He could be on a cane and run a 4.3.

He had people busting their *** thinking they can outrace his "grandpa" lol.

mqdefault.jpg

Adiba1977

Reaction score
He’s fast. Was
Wide open every play. He’s a problem. Don’t think if even double him could cover him. Also their rb gonna be nightmare for us. Bad matchup.

Gambit

Reaction score
Really wish everyone good health so these dumb analysts won't be saying "well so and so was hurt it doesn't count".
They can keep doubting. I literally couldn't care less what a talking head on a 3 letter channel has to say.