Tyreek Hill said he couldn't cut or change direction: “It’s going to be like that 'til the rest of the season

dfense

Reaction score
Miami's defense let's a inexperienced fill in QB score 14 points in last 2 minutes. All good signs for Cowboys offense.

Creeper

Reaction score
Miami is on a 3 game homestand. Dallas will be their last home game before they go to Baltimore to face the Ravens. We'll see how healthy they are when we face them but I could see them resting Hill ifs we beat the Bills and they win next week and they beat the Jets. That would give them a 3 game lead on Buffalo with 3 games to play, although Buffalo beat them the first time they played.

lkelly

Reaction score
Really wish everyone good health so these dumb analysts won't be saying "well so and so was hurt it doesn't count".
The entire city of Philadelphia still hasn't come to grips with the fact that they won the NFC Championship thanks to the 49ers having zero healthy quarterbacks to finish the game. I heard that most of the region refused to even watch the Super Bowl due to the regret. The Bucs refuse to recognize their Super Bowl win because Mahomes was playing on a badly sprained ankle. The analysts have run roughshod over us all. It's a sea of rue.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really wish everyone good health so these dumb analysts won't be saying "well so and so was hurt it doesn't count".
That’s a done deal. I mean the yahoos are saying we beat a weak Eagles team.

JustChip

Reaction score
What the analysts say is immaterial. The team needs to win and if the chances are improved because if the opponents’ injuries, great. The analysts can all go howl at the moon.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Williams and Hill being out/injured makes the Bills game more dangerous. That said, the Dolphins running game and style of attack is exactly the sort of thing that gets the Cowboys in trouble. I do think they can shake Tua though.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
and yet another non cowboys thread allowed. If I posted this, it have been deleted already. Cheers

Toro9

Reaction score
So he's just gonna run 9 routes the rest of the year? Sounds like he's gonna be Gallup for a while.

Hardline

Reaction score
Hobbled players have field days against us, (at least it seems so)

CCBoy

Reaction score

He can sit out our game against the Dolphins

He is slower and also get knocked out of a game even with pain tolerance. Hey, suite up guy!

After Emmitt saved a game with muscle tear, how many games was he out then?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Williams and Hill being out/injured makes the Bills game more dangerous. That said, the Dolphins running game and style of attack is exactly the sort of thing that gets the Cowboys in trouble. I do think they can shake Tua though.
This will be affected by the degree of injury for our own DT Hankins. Rotations have to close the door on the run.

Make 'em pay for every inch gained! That, the Cowboys are pretty good at doing!

Carson

Reaction score
Not sure either misses our game

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Who cares what these analysts say. They are nothing more than mouthpieces used to get clicks and views. That's it. Every game you win counts, no matter if you play against the best or the 4th stringers. Eagles made a Super Bowl last year playing against junk in the playoffs but it still counted. Just keep winning.

Praxit

Reaction score
....that's the problem. You CANT dominate, when not at full health.

If you cant turn as you please, that limits your game.